Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

screen on my window is broken and now there is a fuck of mosquitoes in my room, so I'm all paranoid smacking myself ad scratching where there aren't mosquitoes, fuck this.

a bit scared to whip out my johnson for a beating tbh

never sleep without underwear - moscito bites on your balls?

FUCK

THAT

SHIT

These two little girls were selling lemonade in my neighborhood yesterday. it reminded me of when my friend and I sold lemonade back in the day. No one was stopping so he just started mooning people from the bushes on the hill behind our stand while I stood at the stand. A car was driving towards us, and he was already in full-moon status when the car stopped, and the lady driving bought some lemonade....

I think we made $14.

I woke up at 3:50 AM so I can get to the coex airport terminal by 5:20 AM (when it opens), in order to grab an exit door seat.

if there is a line of people already waiting to get those seats, I will kill someone because my early rise will be for naught.

As I get on the train for my morning commute I take a quick scan to my right and notice some standing space, sitting down directly under that space, I see a cute Spanish girl with incredible cleavage. My dilemma, do I take the space and risk being caught glancing at her sweet cleavage for the next 15 min or move to another spot? So I squeeze in and reach for the nearest inch of rail I see and hold on. My back is facing her, but the urge to take a better look at her amazing rack overcomes me. At one of the stops a space opens up in front of the doors opposite of her, so I quickly move in to position. She somewhat covered herself up at this point because the creepy obvious guy standing to the right of her is staring. Two minutes later he gets out at the next stop. She finally sits back comfortably and we make eye contact, we both look away at the same time. Here’s my chance I have a direct line of sight…I use my peripherals and take a quick glance at those babies bursting out her low cut v neck! And FAIL…she ruined them with a ghetto tattoo of Chinese characters on her left tit…ugh I hate that!

So I guess there's a new girl working at the joint I buy smokes at almost everyday & I would like to smash. I wonder if acting like Leslie Cheung @ the beginning of days of being wild would be appropriate.

that or I could just get my usual pack of marlboros again and hate myself after, like today.

So I guess there's a new girl working at the joint I buy smokes at almost everyday & I would like to smash. I wonder if acting like Leslie Cheung @ the beginning of days of being wild would be appropriate.

that or I could just get my usual pack of marlboros again and hate myself after, like today.

just say "hi my name is X, would you like to get coffee/drinks/etc with me some time?" and if it she says no then move on. real easy stuffs

imagine a reality where invisibility is possible (think invisible man starring kevin bacon). if you bleed, you can see the blood when its outside of you, right? so then why wouldnt you be able to see blood, and all other body fluids, while theyre inside you? there are two solutions: 1) the body fluid DOES stay invisible after its outside of you. this means you can pee anywhere you want like a dog. 2) its not actually all of you thats invisible, its just your skin acting as harry potter invisibility cloak