Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

went to work to shoot shit, out the back having lunch with people on break and this fucking ferret showed up outa nowhere, caught and bagged it and this girl said she would take it to the animal care centre, got this phonecall like 10mins later, girl crying, ferret escaped in her car and she almost crashed.

going to a huge party tomorrow night which one of my best friend is hosting. this girl who hella hates me is gonna be there, but i don't give a shit. planning on wearing doc martens to efficiently jump kick some a bitch if necessary. everyone's got my back, but i'm not worried. i mean i woulda beat her ass the first time if she tried to swing at me.

going to a huge party tomorrow night which one of my best friend is hosting. this girl who hella hates me is gonna be there, but i don't give a shit. planning on wearing doc martens to efficiently jump kick some a bitch if necessary. everyone's got my back, but i'm not worried. i mean i woulda beat her ass the first time if she tried to swing at me.

Good luck, watch out for the hair pulling. I hate when girls do that in fights, well except for the one time I saw a girl effectively pull a girls hair and slam her head against a brick wall. That was pretty cool...

went to work to shoot shit, out the back having lunch with people on break and this fucking ferret showed up outa nowhere, caught and bagged it and this girl said she would take it to the animal care centre, got this phonecall like 10mins later, girl crying, ferret escaped in her car and she almost crashed.

This is hilarious.

Good luck, watch out for the hair pulling. I hate when girls do that in fights, well except for the one time I saw a girl effectively pull a girls hair and slam her head against a brick wall. That was pretty cool...

yesterday after school i went to town as i went to park my car a fight broke out, 30 girls from my school videoing 1 girl from my school and a girl from another school fight, at first i thought they were just pulling hair until i saw a chunk come out in one girls hand and fists started flying, i walked into the middle of it and pulled the cats apart, one went to hit me but one of my students stopped her and told her shed be fucked if she did, now there will be video of me going 'now would the lot of you just fuck off'

why do i still say video

yesterday after school i went to town as i went to park my car a fight broke out, 30 girls from my school videoing 1 girl from my school and a girl from another school fight, at first i thought they were just pulling hair until i saw a chunk come out in one girls hand and fists started flying, i walked into the middle of it and pulled the cats apart, one went to hit me but one of my students stopped her and told her shed be fucked if she did, now there will be video of me going 'now would the lot of you just fuck off'

why do i still say video

tg, please post when this recording hits youtube lol!

why do i still say video

i love you

Guest on-display

I'm trying to help my little brother loose weight but whenever I talk to him he becomes an insecure bitch about it. He doesn't like to talk about it. I'm trying to help him but I have no idea what to do.

I'm trying to help my little brother loose weight but whenever I talk to him he becomes an insecure bitch about it. He doesn't like to talk about it. I'm trying to help him but I have no idea what to do.

it's hard to help someone lose weight since it's such a sensitive subject for most, maybe you can try doing weight loss stuff with him so he doesn't feel so targeted..? like going running together every evening or something

Is he asking you for advice on it or are you just giving advice? If he isn't soliciting it he might be taking it the wrong way when you offer advice.

I typed up too much shit and then deleted it so I'll try to break it down simple, using my own experiences (my weight ballooned a lot in HS and I probably went from above 200 to around 170 +/- with really simple lifestyle changes.)

The most important thing is going to be consistency and willpower/ self determination on his part. Get him to change his eating habits first through portion control and small substitutions and then move on to all around healthier foods. (For example switching soda (providing he drinks it a lot) for water would help me lose weight for sure).

If your brother can just all around eat smaller portions and cut out some of the obviously terrible shit then he will lose weight just from that. That weight loss will inspire him to do simple workouts since his body will already be looking better. I'm guessing he is afraid to work out now in public since he is overweight. The smaller portions + smarter eating and simple work out will basically get him going on a healthier lifestyle. And once he stars working out his cravings will all together change from shitty foods to more wholesome ones.

I tried not to type too much but if you want some more simple advice feel free to PM me.

Oh that slo mo. Drooling over this T1 ramp. If I wasn't "grounded"(although happily) with my farm I think I'd move to Austin. The cinema and bmx scene alone are enough for me, if given the chance to make it my first choice when faced with the opportunity to relocate.

Oh that slo mo. Drooling over this T1 ramp. If I wasn't "grounded"(although happily) with my farm I think I'd move to Austin. The cinema and bmx scene alone are enough for me, if given the chance to make it my first choice when faced with the opportunity to relocate.

Isnt texas ungodly hot for doing outdoorsy stuff?

I never knew I could take out minor scratches from vinyl records with just soapy water and rubbing alcohol. I learn somethin' new everyday.

Lighter fluid works well too.

Anyone got some links for some good Dubstep mixes to download?