Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

I am going to wank, get drunk, and watch cheesy scifi.

I don't know what order to do this in, but I think that shall suffice.

Just thought I'd share.

edit- I guess I could watch 'this ain't star trek xxx' ,beer in one hand, johnson in the other

Google translate is so useful:

" i'm gonna stick a mother fucking knife up your head you shitty little ass eating bitch."

"Me voy a pegar un cuchillo puta madre hasta su cabeza que culo de mierda comer poco puta."

I don't know how I would operate if I weren't constantly dealing with girl issues. I'd probably have invented a hot tub time machine by now.

^government conspiracy man. they're keeping you down.

I don't want to put all the blame on 9/11, but...

It's really weird to have tweets pop up from somebody live on a jobsite. Like, I'll glance at my feeds folder and see him post 'oh shit somebody just done messed up' from his cell phone, walk over and look at what his team is doing, and see people just yelling at each other.

also wtf a facebook movie? drama about drama.

Just got my first commission from my agent, a portrait for Huck magazine, doesn't pay much but there's a whole week to do it. Should I perhaps be worried that my agent didn't know who Basquiat was though?

congratulations man! link it up when you're done so we can see your work.

Get your agent the movie on blu ray to straighten him out in high definition.

i sang 2 aaliyah songs in falsetto at karaoke last night sup mrjuby and gfunkdocta. i actually gave you two a shout out before i sang more than a woman

did you sing in a high pitch female voice?

dont lie.

everyone does it.

everyone.