Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

man i knew my sis was gonna be a cock block tonite but damn girl your spanish friend was gonna leave on wednesday anway - how about you just chill out, that was a sure thing for me :(

always a visiting your siblings in weird cities concept and them being too scared you wont find back home concept *tssssss*

going to disneyland on friday! the group of friends i'm going with swear like it's the most magical place on earth, so i think if i go with them i'm going to be super stoked and it will end up being a blast. they suckered me into going by saying "LIFETIME OF MEMORIES" lol. i'm excited to get out of san jose for the weekend.

anyone know a good spot to offload some authentic jerseys?

just acquired a nice collection 12 jerseys all signed and authenticated...Jordan, Bird, Dr. J, Jerry Rice, Reggie Jackson, Yzerman, Favre (Packers), Gretzky (Rangers), Thurman Thomas Superbowl Jersey, Jim Kelly(usfl +miami)

holla if your interested, might just toss em up on the bay

screen on my window is broken and now there is a fuck of mosquitoes in my room, so I'm all paranoid smacking myself ad scratching where there aren't mosquitoes, fuck this.

a bit scared to whip out my johnson for a beating tbh