Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

i watched dragonball evolution on cinemax a few weeks back, i immediately cancelled my cinemax subscription, that movie is a new level of terrible
I haven't seen that yet, but I absolutely refuse to.

You couldn't pay me to see it. (3)

street fighter: the legend of chun li was one of the worst movies i have ever seen.

the original van damme movie was a masterpiece compared to this.

It's one of the first action movies where the plot and action were both so bad I noticed nothing the characters did made sense. I don't want to say their "motivation" but seriously, nothing made sense. Awful all around and I love garbage movies.

so fucking exhausted trying to help my mom prepare for her birthday party at the house. a shit load of cooking and cleaning. it especially sucked because my brother and his gf were out of town so it was up to me to help her out. and my dad was getting hella crazy being super negative and when he and i fight, we curse at each other like jesus can't hear us. i can't wait until my cousins get here so i can start drinking.

thinking if i should pull the trigger on some dior mij indigo.

i have apc petite in indigo&black just bought no longer than 2months ago! :(

edit: and if i do im stuck between 26 or 27.. and its true what they say, indigo's stretch more than blacks.... im thinking of 26 indigos in dior as well.... fuckkkkkkkk

edit; fuck it bought em in 26. shit better fit

had the strangest dream

a bunch of sufuers (sid lo, diamonds, whitney, sam, etc) were at cheep's house and messin with his clothes but suddenly he came home with a baby bear in chains

????? wtf:confused::confused::confused:

ok so i just saw eclipse ( :( ? ) and thought i was super clever when i make jokes about "squidward cullen" ...until i later found out someone beat me to it......?

squidwardcullenandbella.jpg

i used to have this recurring dream then it stopped for a long time. i had them again last night, but it was like i dreamt, woke up, went back to sleep and dreamt again. i think i had 3 separate dreams with the recurring theme. fucking weird man. i blame it on last night's excessive alcohol consumption.

also, i was supposed to go watch the world cup with some friends today at 11am. i woke up at 2:30pm and no one called.. punks. i would have been way too hung over to go anyways lol