Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

Today I saw one of the three most beautiful women I've ever encountered in my 21 year old life.

I think i need to approach.

You cant loose what you never had homie, approach with malicious intent

Sorted out my old laptop for my dad yesterday, today he sent his first email aged 72

my mum is sending me emails from her i touch from vegas.... i hate that my mum is more tech literate than i am and better travelled, i cant wait to be old and have her income level

I'd left my TOJ varsity at my ex-girlfriend's house, and apparently she's too busy to give it back to me. Lo and behold, what pops up on facebook but photos of her fucking friend wearing it at a party last night. Fuck you, bitch. I want my jawnage back.

Oh and the one wearing it is the same one that lost my TOJ perfecto. FUUCKKKKKKKKK.

Random thought: dont trust hoes.

you should have killed the dude who lost your perfecto in the first place so none of this would have happened. seriously, don't forget jawnz at ex's house that's a bad idea, i mean, that's why they're called ex.

you should have killed the dude who lost your perfecto in the first place so none of this would have happened. seriously, don't forget jawnz at ex's house that's a bad idea, i mean, that's why they're called ex.

It was a fucking girl who lost it, who then proceeded to bitch me out once we had broken up. Fuck you, flippant slag. Wasn't planning on breaking up with her, it just happened. Shoulda taken note what was at her house first...

Oh great, icing on the cake. Just got this text:

"Teo (GIRL WHO LOST THE PERFECTO) vomited on it last night. soz".

Someone restrain me.

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ahp8zjSK0X4&hl=en_US&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ahp8zjSK0X4&hl=en_US&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

no matter how much i paid for an item of clothing, they're just that, clothes. Their price tag no matter how high or how low really dont factor to how much i care about them. i have some thrifted things i love more than other that cost me hundreds

It was a fucking girl who lost it, who then proceeded to bitch me out once we had broken up. Fuck you, flippant slag. Wasn't planning on breaking up with her, it just happened. Shoulda taken note what was at her house first...

Someone restrain me.

man you have some BAD luck. getting hit by a car, and two lost jawns?? holy fuck man if i was you i would be lost

man you have some BAD luck. getting hit by a car, and two lost jawns?? holy fuck man if i was you i would be lost

Nah it's ok, I just got a 50% pay rise this week so I don't really give a fuuuuuuuck! :)

icandunkonyou - i agree. I'm not worried about the cost of the stuff, it's just the attitudes from those involved that pisses me off.

i just checked and today is my 5 year anniversary since ive joined the future, and i think that i only dress slightly better than i did before i joined.

time well spent if i do say so myself!

Someone restrain me.

toj retaliation gang bang about to happen.

everybody wearing nothing but their toj perfectos/bombers/motos.