Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

In my head, reversed the "d" and "p" (doing/pug) and thought you were watching Doug videos. Like the old Nickelodeon show. I could watch some of that right now if it was available.

Now that Dino smoked out Danny Tamborelli all of those shows are just going to be on my mind.

tumblr_l1c84joX4g1qaqu1io1_400.jpg

"Stu? What are you doing up?"

"Making chocolate pudding."

"Stu, it's 4 in the morning, why are you making chocolate pudding?"

"Because I've lost control of my life."

Gotta love Rugrats.

Mom told a story to my girlfriend over dinner last weekend that i never heard --- this was no less interesting than anything she's ever had to spout out. And of course it was an appropriate mealtime anecdote.

I was three. My parents took me to the mall. My mom went shopping with her sister, my aunt.

I was left alone with my dad, and as men are wont to do waiting for the ladies to finish shopping, we got bored as fuck.

-- I slipped away from my dad's eyes in but a few moments. My dad immediately called security and they locked down the mall.

I was found around 90 minutes later, amongst the crowd, on the shoulders of a tall man with a woman. My mother went up to him --- that's my son she said.

Lady you need to watch your child, the couple admonished her.

My father was distraught, of course, and that piece of advice needed not be repeated to him. Here at the dinner table, the thought seemed to bounce in his head as he sat next to my mom telling the story, quiet, his eyes going over my head.

My mother never felt sure of the couple -- she couldn't take them as truly sincere.

So I lie around now knowing that my life could have ended at three. It bothers me, I feel a stress.

Good thing my mom followed with an anecdote from before i was born of my dad's road trip across the US of a trip from california to get to her in jersey with his cokehead friend in shotgun and two marijuana plants in the back seat. My mom explored for us his Chicago, his St. Louis, when she got to their Jersey in story, she talked about Papa's growing methods. When my mom talked of brownies, my dad smiled again, perked up, that gotcha high though? he asked.

And Mama told my girl she got high enough to have me.

do it! accomodation can be a bitch - if you can sleep over with friends/family it's def worth it

just ticked of 2 items of my must haves list - nice duffel bag and blue suede chukkas feels good man :cool: thank you sale season

^ same here, i searched around for jobs and i found one i thought was worth having beyond just a summer job for part time at cole haan. i had to apply online and it's one of those, if we're interested we'll call you but you can't call us things. if i don't get it idk, i'm not that worried. unemployment checks are sweet.

when my mom calls my phone, her ringtone is The Imperial March. when people ask wtf? i tell them the death star is calling.
Haha, when my parents call, it's the "!" sound from Metal Gear.

oh, btw...

WHO WANTS A LARGE SHOE BOX OF YUGIOH CARDS?!?!??!?!