Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

vietnamese coffee shop hiring on craigslist, wtf? http://sfbay.craigslist.org/sby/fbh/1854497574.html

hiring for waitressess NO EXPERIENCE IT OK (san jose east)

coffe shop waitress age 18-28 requirement are nipple pasite, thong and high heels flexible hours pay hourly and tips.

if you interest PLEASE COME to this adress after 7pm

CHEO LEO CAFE & DELI

1692 Tully Rd San Jose CA 95122 (behind Carl's Jr)

*GIRLS IT GOOD PAY AND ALOTS TIP, WALKING AROUND Refil TEA AND SErve COFFE OR SMOOTHIES *

imagine a reality where invisibility is possible (think invisible man starring kevin bacon). if you bleed, you can see the blood when its outside of you, right? so then why wouldnt you be able to see blood, and all other body fluids, while theyre inside you? there are two solutions: 1) the body fluid DOES stay invisible after its outside of you. this means you can pee anywhere you want like a dog. 2) its not actually all of you thats invisible, its just your skin acting as harry potter invisibility cloak

:confused::confused::confused:

imagine a reality where invisibility is possible (think invisible man starring kevin bacon). if you bleed, you can see the blood when its outside of you, right? so then why wouldnt you be able to see blood, and all other body fluids, while theyre inside you? there are two solutions: 1) the body fluid DOES stay invisible after its outside of you. this means you can pee anywhere you want like a dog. 2) its not actually all of you thats invisible, its just your skin acting as harry potter invisibility cloak

What you smokin' out there?

vietnamese coffee shop hiring on craigslist, wtf? http://sfbay.craigslist.org/sby/fbh/1854497574.html

coffe shop waitress age 18-28 requirement are nipple pasite, thong and high heels flexible hours pay hourly and tips.

CHEO LEO CAFE & DELI

*GIRLS IT GOOD PAY AND ALOTS TIP, WALKING AROUND Refil TEA AND SErve COFFE OR SMOOTHIES *

I think the fact they even spelled pastie wrong makes this really classy.

sam we live in san jose east side of course we gonn have those coffee shops. i have a friend that works in one and bought a brand new g37 in less than a year

fuck a legit career

ive actually never been to a vietnamese coffee shop before, not counting the ones i went to when i was in vietnam but those were legit coffee shops where patrons just drink coffee

im sure its worth checking out though

I met my wife's kitchen today and had a chance to thank them for looking out. Had a little standoff with her main "work husband" which culminated in him schooling me on some authentic motherland cooking for an in-house catering gig she helped him get (Mexican fare for a corporate meeting at a rib joint). Feeling warm and fuzzy. They really have taken her under their wing. She don't fuck around when it comes to treating people with respect though.

my car is the cleanest it's been for yeeeears. i'm really going to try and maintain it.

i'm just scared cause the motor for the power window was broken over the weekend so the window was down for a few days. nothing was taken from my car, i'm just scared some spiders made my civic its new home :(

can we save the earth (environmentally) at the current rate at which we are going in the opposite direction?

do you choose a job you love, over a job that pays you better?

CHEO LEO CAFE & DELI

i can hear the viet accent comin thru the posting

lol....

i dunno why you'd need the pasties though..

arent the girls there already scantily clad?

cafelu1.jpg

went to the bathroom, there was like 5 pubic hairs on the rim of the urinal wtf

and as i was leaving, some guy was going into a stall whilst on the phone. who the fuck wants to talk to you while you shit/piss?