Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

Sooo... I transferred money from my paypal to my bank account on friday. The transfer is listed as complete, but when I look at my bank account, the balance is still the same. Do I have to wait longer? Or is something fucked up?

Sooo... I transferred money from my paypal to my bank account on friday. The transfer is listed as complete, but when I look at my bank account, the balance is still the same. Do I have to wait longer? Or is something fucked up?

you should wait a little longer. today's a holiday so banks are prolly closed.

when i read or watch something there's this...like little gray dot that follows my eye movement. if i try to hone in on it, it bounces around wherever i try to look.

^^ hahaha, my friend and i were at the store the other day, down the aisle some kid is running forward but looking backwards. he runs into one of those metal signs that holds posters, gets tangled and starts to lose balance, he falls over and the sign falls on top of him. he hella looked like the wicked witch of the east being squished under the house.

Got a DWI the other night, i'm 18 years old.

It's absolutely my fault, and I recognize that, it's just that at least for the time being my life is over as I know it.

One thing I know is that I never, ever, ever want to go to jail. Spending a night in a holding cell was fucking weird, scary, not something I want to experience ever again.

Judging by the amount of times they've been taken from me, there must be a large demand for the cooked pepperonis from pizzas, minus the whole rest of the slice. The key is to have some cheese still stuck to it, and for the pepperoni to be on the verge of being burnt. Pizza places should just sell these as a side snack.