Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

this is like the worst for me. i have to do either one or the other or i start to trip out. the feelings of being drunk or being high don't mix well with me. when i get twisted i feel like my body is shaking then i'm like DO NOT WANT ANYMORE.

in any case, i'm gonna chill out on hanging out with my group of friends that do copious amounts of drugs. bad influence maximum.

i reckon experience will make this feeling go away. you need to figure out what you can safely drink and smoke so you can start doing it more often and in a safer way.

though it's a risk to take because this happens from time to time, and there's not much you can do to fight it except chilling with water (and/or throw up), then you can carry on with what you were doing.

yo capa that shit you were talking about happened to me today. Not really that pleasant so you have my sympathy if you deal with it on a regular basis.

In general, videogames inherently have shitty plots ( and some games try really, really ~hard~). They rely on gameplay on empathy for characters perhaps to get the player through the game

But Nier has seriously impressive writing in terms of character in terms of plot -- and great, great music. It uses its interactive medium to its full potential, I could explain how it does this, but its a spoiler. Like, i'm really, really impressed.

<3 videogames

also Red Dead Redemption. My sister bought it also. I'm playing it, and I realize its actually a dream come true.

I'm a cowboy, you see.

I kinda hate "themed" costume parties. a fine balance between "who the fuck are you" and "oh john is the same as you!".

next one is cartoon themed, gonna go as Elroy Jetson, anyone talk me into a easier/still awesome costume?

In general, videogames inherently have shitty plots ( and some games try really, really ~hard~). They rely on gameplay on empathy for characters perhaps to get the player through the game

But Nier has seriously impressive writing in terms of character in terms of plot -- and great, great music. It uses its interactive medium to its full potential, I could explain how it does this, but its a spoiler. Like, i'm really, really impressed.

<3 videogames

http://www.escapistmagazine.com/videos/view/zero-punctuation/1703-Nier

:confused::confused: