Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

what is with non hideous black guys with gross huge fat white girls?

i don't get it at all

is that just like a poor thing? or what?

LOL @ "is that just like a poor thing?" what the fuck kinda question is that?

Really though, I wonder the same thing myself sometimes, and I'm black. I like my chicks fit, fitness is of utmost importance.

im gonna go on a little date with this vietnamese girl...her english isnt on point but shes fine.

I have no idea how im going to carry a conversation given the language barrier but hey, i thrive off cringe-worthy experiences

eat her pussy if it doesnt taste like pho she aint vietnamese

I've been sick all day, just laying in bed, dozing off and eating lots of soup.

I just took a dose and a half of Nyquil + two Advil PMs and don't plan on waking up until at least 12PM tomorrow. I don't really think this will make me feel better, but my brain needs a chance to become restless.

what is with non hideous black guys with gross huge fat white girls?

i don't get it at all

is that just like a poor thing? or what?

edit: hood thing? iunno how to phrase it. but you know what i'm talkin about

the guys have bad credit?

cant fuckin watch curb your enthusiasm on demand

wna laugh at larry david <3

THE SKINNY JEANZ MOVEMENT STARTED IN THE LATE 90'S, LED BY DESIGNER HEDI SLIMANE. ON 1/26 OF 2010, HEDI S. AND THE LEADERS OF THE JERK MOVEMENT COLLABORATED TO CREATE IMAGES IMMORTALIZING SKINNY JEANZ AS A TIMELESS EXPRESSION OF THE + SWAG +.

serious lulz

just got back from oddsac (the animal collective movie). i enjoyed it and was sufficiently weirded out

wanna see this really bad

also wanna see jonsi from sigur ros

but that shits only at coachella or in berkeley :/

fuck i need a job

id be fine with the work, i just dont wanna have to go through the process of being hired

Those old Asian ladies pushing carts filled with cans are so pitiful. Most of them were brought over to America by their daughters to help with raising their grandchildren. As soon as the grandchildren are out of the house or they run out of money the grandparents are turned to the streets.

Is that true? Would like to read more about that.

i wonder if my university can still get black artists to come and perform with these recent racism events.

edit: http://www.google.com/hostednews/ap/article/ALeqM5i14a09v5w-Ot54p8x6TxHFMutI8gD9E6PUSO0

Man, some of those UCSD kids are so stupid. I heard some chick hung a noose in the library. I didn't know how bad it was until after the ghetto themed party. I guess that's when people decided to show their true colors.

Got a days work experience in a high school art department next week, should be interesting... Nearly got my portfolio ready for a long ass interview process to get onto a teaching course too. Gotta drop my portfolio off, wait to hear if I get an interview, group portfolio presentation followed by individual interview and an essay...

Man, some of those UCSD kids are so stupid. I heard some chick hung a noose in the library. I didn't know how bad it was until after the ghetto themed party. I guess that's when people decided to show their true colors.

IMO, the whole situation is way out of proportion. It all started with with the compton cookout, and the school pinned it on pikes. Then the BSU made some ridiculous demands. After that, random shit keeps popping up.