Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

I had this weird flashback today, and suddenly remembered this office job I had when I first graduated. I was hired as an summer temp, and as my contract was running out they offered me a permanent position as a research correspondent writing an annual government report on 'life in jail.' I would have traveled around Canada visiting every prison, making notes on quality of life and prisoner interaction.

I turned it down, because I was seventeen, and wary of prisoners, but it would have been interesting if I'd actually done it.

my boss asked me to call the police dept, because we found a bunch of pistol bullets and shotgun slugs in our parking lot this morning. so i called the cops. they don't care because they "don't accept ammo" (wtf?), and suggested i call a garbage cleaning service to come take it away. forget it.

lol

there was a ziplock bag full of ammunition in my [recovered] stolen car. i called the cops and they picked it up. found some more bullets after a further cleaning and now i don't know what to do with them

I have someone on the inside with her that can vouch for me. She's decent looking but a devout Christian (strangely enough) and I still have yet to meet her; so I'm being honest when I say that currently I'm only interested in her a source of vocals.

the devout Christianity may be too blame for the overly sincere trust/craziness

Goin to a kickback at uci tonight

@ vdc norte

sup brane lulz

alright, why the fuck does google chrome not work anymore? i can open an incognito window and go to websites just fine. soon as i try in any normal window and i get this shit. reloading gives me the same error. clicking 'learn more' does too. WHAT THE FUCK

snap.jpg

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ky7rbs8BBc&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ky7rbs8BBc&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>