Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

hahaha was anyone watching the olympics just now?

friskies cat food commercial after the performance was crazy as fuck

shit i'll have what he's having if i could reach that level of high

I was imagining all the animals the cat goes by as being part of her Friskies meal, then when it got the end, with the chicks, I was really weirded out.

hahaha. to call or not to call?( or text rather) my gut is telling me that a girl that would do that is probably pretty crazy.

Why is that crazy? She's a coward. The question is, as always, is she attractive?

on/off girlfriend threw a glass of water in my face last night after we finally broke it off.. going on a blind date next week.

If you're blind it was probably acid.

4174066578_541d1f9850_o.jpg

Why is that crazy? She's a coward. The question is, as always, is she attractive?

I'm not sure if she was attractive or not. her friend was but i didn't get to see her. so that kinda sucks. BUT i did text her and found her on the facebook but her pic is not a picture of her and she said her internet gave out before she could accept.

does anyone want to move to sweden with me

pending getting accepted to school I'll be heading over in August, you're free to come! I'll interpret for you and have several cousins who would undoubtedly meet your standards.

edit: have several cousins who would undoubtedly meet your standards. (10)

just wrote 700 words in excess of my world limit for my first paper in 3 years. surprised. now i have no idea what to cut so i dont get penalised for not being concise enough. fuck