Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

went into a vintage clothing shop to look around today and end up offering to do some local fashion show shit for them this saturday since one of the guys they had backed out. i walk down a fucking runway in 2 or 3 outfits and they give me free food and drinks, and one free thing from the store. fucking stoked.

oh, she wants me to wear my evisus, redwings, and begsenvserian bootleg 660 tee... i was wearing that shit when i walked in.

no cmf homme? :(

cmf2vj3.jpg

possibly buying mx-5 this weekend, what are problems to look/ask about in a used car :(?

depends really. how many miles are on it, who drove it and how hard. has the car been modified welded diff or lowered. those kind of give you some ideas.

now if its stock... get some coilovers, better wheels, and a nice lsd and enjoy rwd.

i currently drive a rwd but yep looking forward to lsd and getting better wheels

http://sfbay.craigslist.org/sby/cto/1623620720.html

or

http://sfbay.craigslist.org/eby/cto/1624221431.html

what rwd do you have now ? both look good, one of them the interior looks kind of beat and im usually picky about that shit. other one had some faded paint near the trunk or thats what it looks like. try to carfax both if you can, sometimes people just want to sell and get you out.

*walk walk walk walk walk*

*fwop*

"ma' am i think hes dead"

cmf homme becomes world renowned

printed t-shirt of a smug looking cmf are worn by children everywhere

cmf name gets drop in a couple of popular songs by underground bands

cmf hits mainstream

lady gaga gives props to cmf

p.diddy gives credit to cmf

a documentary on fox about cmf and his "lifestyle"

self proclaimed friends of cmf speak out about cmf

look alikes of cmf spawn everywhere

r.i.p cmf the rise and fall

oh how i miss thou

^haha so good.

me either. im just gonna get stoned and drunk and try not to fall over.

sounds like me at every random function with free booze. make it count when it's free!

random CWG on the news feed today:

braces.jpg

yes, I do.

edit: screen capture is cropped and everything... wtf spacing.

i currently drive a rwd but yep looking forward to lsd and getting better wheels

http://sfbay.craigslist.org/sby/cto/1623620720.html

or

http://sfbay.craigslist.org/eby/cto/1624221431.html

first one has a stupid and gimmicky 'racing' steering wheel that looks like they got it from their 13 y/o cousin who likes to play racing games on his console

doesn't have a driverside or passengerside airbag and only regular seat belts. (basically a no go for me)

also it has winter tires, that just fucking sucks. you're in san jose right? when was the last time the temperatures dropped to freezing point?

second one you would have to check out in person, it's impossible to tell anything about it just from the pictures.

but it has rollbar! how sweet is that! :D

it also has a wing, that's always a bonus.

it laso has nicer rims, another plus for me

has a new clutch

if you decide to look at both cars in person make sure the owners has complete documentation on all repairs/changes done to the car

also if you're dead set on getting a convertible then just keep in mind that the rear plastic see through piece likes to get knifed by stupid motherfuckers. on both cars the covers look very new so that should give you a hint on where you might have to invest some money at some point during your ownership.

wow this got unexpectedly long

*walk walk walk walk walk*

*fwop*

"ma' am i think hes dead"

cmf homme becomes world renowned

printed t-shirt of a smug looking cmf are worn by children everywhere

cmf name gets drop in a couple of popular songs by underground bands

cmf hits mainstream

lady gaga gives props to cmf

p.diddy gives credit to cmf

a documentary on fox about cmf and his "lifestyle"

self proclaimed friends of cmf speak out about cmf

look alikes of cmf spawn everywhere

r.i.p cmf the rise and fall

oh how i miss thou

You forgot about the part where cheep ends up on celebrity rehab and ends up puking on denis rodman

goin to an 80s party tonight at some random clothing boutique in Hayes valley...dunno why...

1) i has no 80s clothes...so i have to go to goodwill and find shitty things...

2) it will prolly have lotsa annoying ppl there

however, free food and drinks! (or at least thats what the flyer wants us to think) and a photobooth...

blah

I have to go to the doctor's office in 45 minutes to get a script for Strep throat medication. Anxiety out the wazoo.

it's strep, stop being a pussy.

Bird in NYC ships out amazingly fast. This shirt feels like it was starched within an inch of its life though.