Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

dang i had the best night out in a while last night. i went out with some girlfriends, we started out at this electro thing then went bar hopping. met up with my coworker and his friends and chilled out at the sake lounge. and then went to the taqueria for some dope food and homie hooked me up cause i was helping him out the night before when his register took a shit on him so i was holding up the line lol.

now i have the day off (first saturday off in a while) and i have no idea what to do.

Mormons are bumming me out :(

I don't commonly meet a girl who I could seriously date and of those girls, there is a very large chance she is mormon. I'm too unwilling to bring her into my lifestyle because I know she would become uncomfortable or morally object. By that time the relationship is doomed.

But i'm out of UT for graduate school next fall. I can't wait to meet the non-mormon equivalent of so many girls I know.

^It's weird here, man! At least there are single girls here your age :) I dated a girl who said she was an ex-Mormon, but still wore the secret underwear. Talk about strange! I think I've inadvertently become a monk.

but "secret underwear"(garments) don't come till after a temple marriage I thought?...strange indeed

I left SLC for my first year of college last fall and there is definitely a larger quantity of attractive+down girls now that I'm not in the valley. Enjoy man.

I've met some pretty cool girls in utah too however

Is anyone here a bike messenger, or was at one point, or even know anything about it?

contemplating getting a bike messenger gig in the city for the summer. i really have no experience though, save for enjoying bike riding...?

but "secret underwear"(garments) don't come till after a temple marriage I thought?...strange indeed

I left SLC for my first year of college last fall and there is definitely a larger quantity of attractive+down girls now that I'm not in the valley. Enjoy man.

I've met some pretty cool girls in utah too however

I think they have the option of wearing them when they hit 18, but I really don't know. One thing I will tell you is that they aren't easy to get into!

Part of my problem is that I don't live in SLC. If I did, I'd just have to go to Whole Foods to see a million pretty girls.