Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

in-n-out will always have a special place in my heart, [the place where it's starting to clog up], but i feel like shit after a whole meal. i always get animal fries, which is a meal in itself.

chipotle i can get, eat half a burrito and save the rest for later and not get too bloated, so i get that more often. i don't have any taco trucks around me either.

hope my jeans come today, otherwise... i'll have to wait another day.

They're fixing the front door of my apartment building, and for whatever reason they've been using a jackhammer for three hours. I'm trying to do work and everything in my living room/office is shaking off the shelves. Why, why.....

wish I had artistic talent, I can barely draw stick figures
I'm not an artist -- I can't even draw a straight line

(10 characters)

Member here buys jeans from me, decides after funds have been sent and they are packaged up that he doesnt want them anymore

I dont check my email/account daily so they were shipped out in the meantime. I try to stop the shipment as a favor and the post office cant do it because I didn't use EMS

Fucker sends me a message demanding/telling me that I am going to take the jeans back, and that I had ignored his requests via email

GROW UP

You made a mistake/changed your mind, that is your problem not mine. I still might have taken them back to help you out had you not been a dickwad.

You are the one dipshit member in a sea of great transactions

oh man, i smell some e beef

who's the member? :D

Oh man he just really pissed me off. He just doesnt get it that once you have paid, and once I have shipped, the transaction is done. Why in the hell would I check my Sufu and buying/selling email account daily to see if a buyer has changed his mind about something he just bought from me?

Its not my fault he didnt wait for the email from SelfEdge so he could see if he could cancel his order before he bought the same pair from me, now he has 2 pairs.

If the guy continues to be a pain in my ass, I will gladly offer his name up

I just bought something from a guy and listed something as TTS (my waist size). I receive them and try them on. Not a chance. I hit him back and he says they're TTS because the waist measures correctly but he sees my point because he wears pants two sizes below me.

What an impressive argument. (100000000000)

Giving blood tomorrow, haven't decided exactly how much yet. I was thinking possibly 2 pints, but people keep telling me how horrible you feel after giving that much (for your 1st time).

Also, people plz stop hogging gym equipment. thx!

went into a vintage clothing shop to look around today and end up offering to do some local fashion show shit for them this saturday since one of the guys they had backed out. i walk down a fucking runway in 2 or 3 outfits and they give me free food and drinks, and one free thing from the store. fucking stoked.

oh, she wants me to wear my evisus, redwings, and begsenvserian bootleg 660 tee... i was wearing that shit when i walked in.