Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

80% of Canada watched the Olympic Men's Hockey game. Shit is ridiculous.

Queen street was ghost town until Crosby scored. I swear every girl in every store from Spadina to John ran out and screamed a few times and then ran back in.

When I was living in Tdot, I used to hate hockey nights. Because stupid local Canucks would hijack my English Premier League games on the hostel's TVs. Only good part was there were drunk white chicks with us.

Also, you got to watch hockey instead of premier league, which is kind of like sleeping with a gorgeous big-tittied blonde instead of jerking off with sandpaper.

if he were to die soon, he should have died before he made guru 7.0, jazzmatazz 4.0 and guru 8.0 which were fucking shitty albums. jazzmatazz 1 2 and 3 and balhead slick are legendary status.

hopefully (even though i don't believe it) he will come back making some great music once again.

damn nigga thats cold

NO joke. i went to a group home and Jeru show at S.O.B.S. in the late 90's.

Show was great, afterward my friends and sat on a stoop about a block away to have a post show libation. Guru stumbles up to us drunk as hell and asks for a light for a smoke and proceeds to tell us how tough his life is and and how his childhood was hell, in that really drunk way. 15 mins go by and he's still yapping when Lil Dap and The Nutcracker pull up in a SUV telling him it's time to bounce (i assume they drove around the area truing to find him) he made them come out and give us a pound before he hopped in the ride and bounced.

I coveted that story when i was young, but retelling it now, it's kinda :(

"guiseeeeeeeeeeee it wasn't MY piss guiseeee. guiseeeeeee stop! why would i want to flush someone else's piss, you guise? you people are crazy!!"

Dude is a straight B.A.N.

im gonna go on a little date with this vietnamese girl...her english isnt on point but shes fine.

I have no idea how im going to carry a conversation given the language barrier but hey, i thrive off cringe-worthy experiences