Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

actually the developers said that if you manage to play the drums at the highest level well, you can basically play the drums. There was some news about it when it came out.

For the record, this is total bullshit. Rock Band drums don't feel anything like real drums. I'm sure it could help with the development of limb independence, but that's about it. There are many more subtleties involved in actual drumming.

There was a video they promoted of some dude playing a Coheed and Cambria song after he'd mastered it on expert in RB. What they didn't tell you is the guy is also a real drummer.

need help.

512MB ATI Radeon HD 4530 Graphics compared to 512MB NVIDIA GeForce G 105M?? which one??

hahaha i don't even know if they are comparable or not...

what happened to the leather evo thread and leather creations thread I'm wondering... and why can't I find them with the searchfunction, I hate searchfunctions that don't cooperate

thanks for the info guys!

which leads me to ask what laptop i should get?? my max spending amount is $1200. Not really a gamer but i do like watching movies, streaming, etc. ive looked into the macbook pro, and i like it, but i feel i could get way more out of my money.. ideas??