Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

I dozed off for about 45 minutes in my chair because of food-coma

now I'm drinking a coffee 'cause I don't want to fall asleep yet

happy thanksgiving

maaaan. wine/food coma hardcore. i had dinner at my classmate's place, took home sooo much food. i don't know if i can make it to my own family's thanksgiving i'm so sleepy!

crissy: good luck!!

I am still searching for my own aesthetic.

I have made horrible fashion decisions for myself over the past few years and months. Buying solely based on what looks good in pics or on others and not on myself. I was also placing way too much faith on brands that are hyped here, just because it is well liked by others here doesnt mean it will work on me

I am greatfull for the truly bad purchaes though, as they help to steer me in a direction geared more towards my body type/style.I keep going more and more towards W+H, Geller and Ervell, I think I will stay with them for a while

Oh and happy thanksgiving to all those lucky Americans who aren't working tomorrow, down some turkey for me

heh

i do too, sometimes never find the (very special) words i should.

so many just to try to explain this...it's like snow for inuits, you know? ;)

and if a picture is worth a 1000 words,

a sigh must trade for at least a story

-M.A.M.b, Y.S.F.L ;)

4137669990_060196f83b_o.jpg

^actually gonna sit out on the sales tmr, its crazy but they were saying pple started lining up since tues night?? i'm not that dedicated. just got this even tho i have already got a few cowl tops-- i love the neckline.

4137259207_ae97949a28_o.jpg

4137259299_8f56291db5_o.jpg

Get me a set too (for xmas). I dunno how to play – I just like the tiles.

i can teach you!

its fun unless you got pple that like chicken wu

Guest on-display

i lined up a couple of years ago. never again. it isn't worth it. i'll probably be looking for stuff online, but keeping track of when the sale starts/items and coupon codes is tedious.

^actually gonna sit out on the sales tmr, its crazy but they were saying pple started lining up since tues night?? i'm not that dedicated. just got this even tho i have already got a few cowl tops-- i love the neckline.

4137259207_ae97949a28_o.jpg

4137259299_8f56291db5_o.jpg

i can teach you!

its fun unless you got pple that like chicken wu

where's that top from? super cute, i waaaaant.

i did black friday a few years ago with my best friend. we seriously went to 5 different places from 11pm thursday night to 10 am friday morning or something like that. tomorrow i have to work. 30% off pretty much everything at Y-3.

where's that top from? super cute, i waaaaant.

i did black friday a few years ago with my best friend. we seriously went to 5 different places from 11pm thursday night to 10 am friday morning or something like that. tomorrow i have to work. 30% off pretty much everything at Y-3.

hussein chalayan via ebay :) I think so too thanks

Lol well I finally got banned from 5thd for calling out old as salhan78 for being the dick sucking bitch he is. I was surprised how long I went, I was there soley for being an annoyance.

Guess they cant take it when the shit is given to them on the other end constantly, and done @ a high calibur as mine.

at my regiment on remembrance day, they had a very old veteran in the mess. blind, needed to be led around. anyway, they asked him to say a few words. he told us how he had been with the regiment for 60 years, how he had served and fought and all that. he looked like he wanted to say something else but was hesitant to, but then eventually went into a five minute talk about how the war in afghanistan is ridiculous, not our place, and that we shouldn't sign ourselves up for it. the officers shot nervous looks to each other and nobody was really sure what to do. i clapped a good bit louder than everyone else. lol

i was watching this guy's art school admission video (part of his portfolio), in the video he has a dslr strapped around his neck the whole time, and he pretends to take pictures and shit. i like looking at photos so i search for his flickr and he has no photos in his photostream. i ask him about it, and he says the dslr was just to make him look more "art school". i feel fucking cheated.