Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

This message is being sent to all Faculty, Staff, and Students with the approval of the UW Police Department.

University of Washington, Seattle Campus

This morning at 7:00 a.m., a Metro bus driver reported dropping off a rider resembling the suspect in the Lakewood police shootings at University Way, N.E. and N.E. 40th St. University Police were notified and a UW Alert message was sent alerting the campus community to the possible danger. Notice was also posted to the UW web site, along with a photograph of the suspect. Seattle Police responded and began a search of the area, along with UW Police, who also began a search of campus buildings, starting in west campus. As of 11:00 a.m., there has been no further sighting of the suspect, who is reported to be suffering from a gunshot wound, is armed and very dangerous. You are urged to be alert, cautious, and aware of your surroundings as you move about campus today. If you see someone resembling the suspect, please call 911 immediately.

oh man, i used to think i was a good public speaker (made semifinals in school! :D) but then last semester during a presentation, I couldn't remember a thing and froze like a bitch and had to read off the slide.

nightmaaaresssss, argh

I had to make short speeches/presentations in hs and in the auditorium I did just fine cos all the lights shining on me were superbright so I couldn't see the audience really.

but in class it sucked, freshman year I made a presentation by myself and I went up, talked really fast for like a minute before I ran back to my seat :/

I've gotten much better since but boy that was embarassing/sucked

this psychology class

...is taught by a retard

plus a kid just asked why you can't just tell people with disassociative personality syndrome that the other personalities aren't real