Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

This is so true. Went today and did not buy anything. 30% off is kind of meh, esp for the items they have. Was weird because I heard SAs cursing very casually on the sales floor with tons of families walking around. Almost never go to Saks but I don't think I've encountered this at other high end dept stores.

right?? last year they had fifty then another twenty or thirty on top of that and they had HUGE rolling racks, even on the premier designer level. a friend of mine scored a pretty patent blue ysl (downtown?) for around 300$.

magnetic wakes up on saturday thinking it's sunday, magnetic is pleasantly surprised.

yesterday was so busy it felt like a sunday cos sundays are busier for us. i woke up thinking it was monday. :P

i bit the bullet and bought some makeup online from a company run by this chick whose blog ive been reading for like, 5 years. It was fairly expensive but i figured it was the norm with indie companies/wanted to support her etc, but now I am finding evidence all over the internet that this chick is a. crazy b. dishonest, repackaging basic mineral shadows as her own and c. a huge betch

WHY DID I NOT FIND THIS OUT BEFORE SPENDING $50???!!!?!?!?!?!

i bit the bullet and bought some makeup online from a company run by this chick whose blog ive been reading for like, 5 years. It was fairly expensive but i figured it was the norm with indie companies/wanted to support her etc, but now I am finding evidence all over the internet that this chick is a. crazy b. dishonest, repackaging basic mineral shadows as her own and c. a huge betch

WHY DID I NOT FIND THIS OUT BEFORE SPENDING $50???!!!?!?!?!?!

That's pretty weird. I guess crazy girl was suppressing information LOL.

Are the FAP/CWG/NSFW more active on Saturday nights for a reason? They are always at the top of the trash. STUDIES SHOULD BE MADE.