Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

I think it just makes mashups and DJing look incredibly easy. I also don't like the mainstreamization of both, soon enough both of them will lack the pizazz they once had. I guess you can partially blame GIrl Talk for that though...

Yeah it makes sense; a basic sense of rhythm and the ability to coordinate both hands and a foot. But I can't do shit on a real kit.

If you come from being able to play drums it's really easy to go straight to the hardest difficulty since you're basically playing the song - my friend whose a very talented drummer actually found the hardest difficulty easier than the lower ones since he'd get confused when he was playing the colored 'notes' and not the song. However, the other way around doesn't work. Take away the colored notes and 'max difficulty 100% argggggh" players can't do much.

during presentations for cultural anthropology there was a girl whos topic was christians and abortion and people were asking her hella questions, almost harassing her about her viewpoint. like her stance was she believes at the time of conception, the unborn baby is a human being and under no circumstances is murder acceptable. people were interrogating her on her thoughts on rape, whether the child would be born with compications, etc. i thought it was pretty fucking funny she had the whole classroom against her

during presentations for cultural anthropology there was a girl whos topic was christians and abortion and people were asking her hella questions, almost harassing her about her viewpoint. like her stance was she believes at the time of conception, the unborn baby is a human being and under no circumstances is murder acceptable. people were interrogating her on her thoughts on rape, whether the child would be born with compications, etc. i thought it was pretty fucking funny she had the whole classroom against her

Funny. Someone who clearly believes against abortion so strongly should easily be able to defend against all arguments easily.

1) a child born or rape is just as precious as any other child

2) a child born with complications still deserves life. Do you (inquisitor) believe all children born with any deformity believe they should be aborted?

3) It no longer becomes a woman's choice of her body when her choices create a new life. Wear a fucking condom, use birth control.

I don't have a position since, but if you've thought about it before it's not hard to defend pro-choice.

If you come from being able to play drums it's really easy to go straight to the hardest difficulty since you're basically playing the song - my friend whose a very talented drummer actually found the hardest difficulty easier than the lower ones since he'd get confused when he was playing the colored 'notes' and not the song. However, the other way around doesn't work. Take away the colored notes and 'max difficulty 100% argggggh" players can't do much.

yeah !

i find it stupid to spend like $500 on rockband game and accesories while you could get some real instrument for a whole band with this. but it sure doesn't give you instant gratification like this sort of videogame does.

i've been playing guitar and bass for nearly a year and i can't play shit while on guitar hero i can master hard stuff in an afternoon. way to spoil kids...

also, nice rep:

image3rk.png

HOLY SHIT SAM YOU'RE IN ADAM COQUIA'S CLASS!!! (he's my bestbestbestyfriend!) we were talking about this last night... LOL. he was telling me how she was all 'nah just hold the baby for 9 months even if it is rape!' the fuck?!

say sup to him and tell him youre friends with me, he's one of the chillest guys evvaaaaa