Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

It's a flashy movie based on a child's toy from the 80s. Some of you need to lower your expectations.

For what it's worth, I didn't think the hangover was that great either. The male to female nudity ratio was fucked, and if I had to hear, "we can't remember anything from last night" one more time I wanted to throw something at the screen

I haven't seen the Hangover yet but the epitome of amnesia based cinema was reached with the classic film, "Dude, where's my car?"

why would u wanna be on drugs when u die? u should be completely sober when u die so u culd feel n see everything. u can be high when your alive, death is short enjoy it.

i don't wanna see and feel it because i think it gotta suck otherwise people wouldn't be that afraid of dying. so yeah i wanna be high on some very good lsd like they did in it's early days and enjoy going away. or i could die drunk on my motorcyle which may happen but please not too soon and not during my kid's childhood.

i don't wanna see and feel it because i think it gotta suck otherwise people wouldn't be that afraid of dying. so yeah i wanna be high on some very good lsd like they did in it's early days and enjoy going away. or i could die drunk on my motorcyle which may happen but please not too soon and not during my kid's childhood.

I get what your saying, your dead either way so why not die the way u want.

i guess i just chose the view differently(and im still with that view). there isnt a right or wrong in the end cus you'll be dead n the way u chose it wouldnt even matter when the time comes.

yeah it probably won't matter and we'll have forgotten by then but if i could choose that's what i'd choose. maybe that's because i'm not associated with any religion too (tho i'm not atheist).

on a lame side note, that "16 and pregnant" show on MTV is pretty hilarious and depressing at the same time.

I really fucking hate that show. Being pregnant at 16 isn't "cool" and there's no reason for it to be glamorized. Just more kids dropping out of school and more people on welfare and more abortions. Same with the shows that glamorized fat people, being fat isn't alright. Being obese isn't alright. It's fucking bad for your health and will kill you. Not that being annorexic is okay either, but fuck. STOP MAKING IT SEEM LIKE IT'S OK TO BE FAT.

On a side note while folding laundry and watching G4 today on Attack of The Show there was some people from the Transformers movie on talking about. The guy admitted that the movie was racist and that no one could do anything because it was robots. He compared the 2 twins to blackface minstrel shows x 10. FUCK YOU MICHAEL BAY.

/rant

its not a new concept. doctors usually prescribe massive amounts of opiates to people who are in their last month of life due to some terminal illness (huntingtons, pancreatic cancer, etc.) just to make it easier for them to go out. so your dad doing heroin really isnt all that different then him doing a fuck ton of oxys and fentanyl

Someone post me to legit studies that actually have proof of negative side effects of drinking too much diet soda. I know water is always better for you but that's not what i'm asking. I know it's not good for your teeth but is anything actually proven as far as health goes? I've seen a few bad reports that assumes a whole lot and seem kinda sketchy. Don't give me the "anything artificial is really bad for you" i wanna see why? Because i love drinking my diet soda. Diet root beer is my fav