Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c2vXumcM8Ok&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c2vXumcM8Ok&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

i think its the light that's making it move.

^

moving into

will be going to harvard in the fall, never been to boston :( gonna go out there in a month or so to check some shit out but i'm wondering what neighborhoods are good to check out while i'm there.

allston, H square, Davis Square... i guess you could always try mission hill or j plain if you're cool with a commute.

What kind of vibe are you going for?

allston is full of recent grads and arty people, lots of partying. h sq is, well...h sq. busy, slightly lame, but nice. full of white preppy people and intellectual types. davis is more laid back, artsy vibe, lots of alternative people and gay/lesbian friendly, smaller than the other two.

feel free to pm if you need more infos.

thanks dudes.

where's the nightlife at in boston? i'll be looking to land a job in a bigger, more high volume nightclub type place like where i work now... i'd assume that these areas aren't close to campus, so i'd want to find somewhere that i can get to both easily.

yo jus' sayin'

<Cronos> Farrah Fawcett dies, and goes to Heaven.

<Cronos> God says to her "You've been such a good sport, I'll let you have one wish."

<Cronos> She wishes for all the children of the world to be safe.

<Cronos> Michael Jackson appears beside her.

<Cronos> God says to Michael "You've also been a good sport for this, you may have a wish as well."

<Cronos> He wishes not to be black in Heaven.

<Cronos> Billy Mays shows up beside him with a bottle of Oxiclean

michael bay did bad boys I and II, it's enough for me not to pay to watch a pile of shit at the cinema. even if it costs like 4€ it's still too much and i can get a pack of beer instead.

disagree. bad boys is way better than transformers. bb1 > bb2 though

For what it's worth, I didn't think the hangover was that great either. The male to female nudity ratio was fucked, and if I had to hear, "we can't remember anything from last night" one more time I wanted to throw something at the screen

agreed. overrated, parts were still funny but it wasnt epic

transformers needed more isabel lucas

i got tired of megan fox after 15 minutes

img-4a40ac5acf79e.jpg

img-4a40ac5bbfe08.jpg

img-4a40ac5d944c8.jpg

img-4a40ac5f2cae4.jpg

So I was hypnotized at the county fair yesterday. Its all a bit blurry, but my friends told me I danced on stage (shook my ass around), took off my shirt to show of my muscles (pose like Mr. Universe), and scream "FUCK YEAH!!" when I found out I won the lottery. Good thing it was a group thing.

Its all just a blur, but I saw some pictures. :(

So I was hypnotized at the county fair yesterday. Its all a bit blurry, but my friends told me I danced on stage (shook my ass around), took off my shirt to show of my muscles (pose like Mr. Universe), and scream "FUCK YEAH!!" when I found out I won the lottery. Good thing it was a group thing.

Its all just a blur, but I saw some pictures. :(

so its not all bullshit?

quick help from people who know how to deal with images and such?

how do I make a really faint watermark readable?

Depends on what you're dealing with. If it's a digital image with a faint watermark, you should be able to 'lift' it out by increasing the contrast and messing with the levels in photoshop. if you can pull it out enough, you can use the 'find similar' tool where it will 'grab' all of the pixels that reflect that same watermark saturation.

If it's a hardcopy of something (like how paychecks and certificates are watermarked), you'd have to scan it in and then do a similar process as described above.

The key is just to identify part of the watermark so you can pick up the rest of it. After it's all selected, you can easily increase the contrast to really isolate it, copy and paste it onto a new blank document.

sufu has been incredibly slow the last 2 days and tonight, wtf are yall doing? I'm having to click on posters that are online just to see what the hell yall are doing. yea I'm stalking.