Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

What happened to your old gf? I remember reading the post where you redid her whole place and thinking "wtf I will never have the motivation to do that."

My friend is still dating a few of the guys she's found..but more by choice. She doesn't really do the monogamy thing.

As for my ex gf she turned out to be a drag. Too negative. Poisoning my creativity/mood all the time. Had to get rid of her.

I sold my SF4. I only play COD4 now.

community college :( dad withdrew his payment last minute to go spend on his gf in thailand

fuck man >[

anyway... i need a roommate that lives around Foothill/De Anza College. (foothill preferred). or apartments. or studios. i don't give a fuckkkk

i had an apartment for $400 a month with utilities in Saratoga which is a quick drive and I just split it with my friend but damn... not nyu? for reals, you gotta get out of here!

i'd recommend just commuting or something cause don't you live in san jose? people from gilroy drive to de anza.

hit me up on aim or something. i feel your pain though, i had money troubles and now i'm in limbo and can't figure out what i want to do. CC does that.

anybody here know boston

suggest a du some neighborhoodz please

neighborhoodz for what? Drinking? Shopping? Eating? Moving into? Gang violence?

I've had two doner kebabs and cheese+chips, two days running. Prior to coming back home from uni this year, I hadn't had two take-aways this year, nevermind, two days running.

Shit is getting ridiculous, I need to sign up to a new gym for the next few months and I pray my shoulder heals a bit quicker. Until then, I can't be bothered because doing legs, legs, legs, cardio is boring.

Urgh.

I've had two doner kebabs and cheese+chips, two days running. Prior to coming back home from uni this year, I hadn't had two take-aways this year, nevermind, two days running

Urgh.

i miss this about london more than anything

and fuck your autoplay video, phrost. thing scared the shit out of me

i had an apartment for $400 a month with utilities in Saratoga which is a quick drive and I just split it with my friend but damn... not nyu? for reals, you gotta get out of here!

i'd recommend just commuting or something cause don't you live in san jose? people from gilroy drive to de anza.

hit me up on aim or something. i feel your pain though, i had money troubles and now i'm in limbo and can't figure out what i want to do. CC does that.

damn i'm so sorry crissy, that fucking bites. i hope your dad realizes how much he royally fucked up. and what he's using the money for does not priority to your child's education.

i go to mission, but i think i'm going to transfer to de anza, but the thought of commuting every day sucks. i live like north side san jose, it's not all that bad though, i had a friend who used to commute from fremont.

damn i'm so sorry crissy, that fucking bites. i hope your dad realizes how much he royally fucked up. and what he's using the money for does not priority to your child's education.

i go to mission, but i think i'm going to transfer to de anza, but the thought of commuting every day sucks. i live like north side san jose, it's not all that bad though, i had a friend who used to commute from fremont.

do i smell a carpool?

samsikle, i thought you went to sjsu for some reason or were in a state school vs cc.

i wanna take a year off of cc and just travel/do real work like work on a fishing boat or a farm. i don't know, i'm not cut out for a desk job.

gang violence.(0)

mattapan, parts of dorchester and roxbury

^

moving into

will be going to harvard in the fall, never been to boston :( gonna go out there in a month or so to check some shit out but i'm wondering what neighborhoods are good to check out while i'm there.

If you're going to harvard, just look into the Cambridge area. You can normally find an available room in a house or apt with like 3-4 other people.

Allston is relatively cheap (not as much as it used to be) and real close to harvard campus area. Other neighborhoods close enough to harvard where you could potentially live are somerville, brighton, and watertown.

my cousin called and i answer but i can't speak much because apparently i'm losing my voice

me too. i've had zero voice for the past 2 days. i am like that shy asian kid hanging out with his group of friends. the one who doesn't talk.

last guy who was like this was also a compulsive liar. he had a "sniper license"! and he made a fortune selling his "werewolf medicine" on the side. haven't really heard from him since junior high.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c2vXumcM8Ok&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c2vXumcM8Ok&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>