Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

none of Dan Brown's are worth being made into films. Figured I wasn't going to dedicate the time to it anyways. Sorta nothing worth streaming at the moment, I've kept up with summer movies lately... just didn't see that one. Just needed some mindless entertainment.

But now it is past 11, and I have to be off to sleep soon cause I get up at 6am to go to work tomorrow. Sup 14 hour day.

none of Dan Brown's are worth being made into films. Figured I wasn't going to dedicate the time to it anyways. Sorta nothing worth streaming at the moment, I've kept up with summer movies lately... just didn't see that one. Just needed some mindless entertainment.

But now it is past 11, and I have to be off to sleep soon cause I get up at 6am to go to work tomorrow. Sup 14 hour day.

truth. dan brown's books are like how twilight is to prepubescent girls swooning over literature for the first time; those who never bothered with real classic literature think they're tough shit for reading something other than harry potter and over 250 pages.

starting in two weeks, i'll have 12 hours taken out of each and every one of my weekdays.

8am-1230pm: ochem2 class+lab

1pm-5pm: molecular biology research project where i run PCR / electrophoresis gels over and fuckn over again.

530pm-730pm: calc2 class

trying to be the world's youngest physician is tough shit.

jeep- how did you like jrich?

i read all dan brown's books lol.

on a different subject:

can someone explain to me the appeal of balmain? the men's collection looks like a tacky collaboration between christian audigier and cavalli, and the women's stuff looks like something a street prostitute would wear except they added oversized shoulderpads.

jeep- how did you like jrich?

he was pretty great. Played a ton from I, Jonathan and Her Mystery Not of High Heels and Eye Shadow with new ones from Her Beauty is Raw and Wild

lot of fun. Great crowd. would recommend to anyone seeing him.

Glad you liked it. I loved seeing him live even though the crowd in gainesville was terrible. It was at this lame hipster place where there is an outdoor bar attached to the bar/venue inside. Most of the people just stayed outside and didn't realize a rock legend was inside playing music. Mostly an older crowd watching the show. Pretty funny that a legend like him had like 50 people actually paying attention. Most of the college kids are stupid hipster fucks though.

He did a fun dance during "i was dancing at a lesbian bar" and did 2 songs in spanish and did a brief rendition of arrivederci roma to end the set. I really want to see him again. Hopefully, he tours again soon

my iphone is paralyzed from the waist down, it can't dock or recognize itunes, can't charge, can't sync, home button is broken, speaker buzzes and skips, phone doesn't get wifi or service (like me) im screwed :(

first gen iphone.. anyone know a fix? or should I just fckin upgrade to 3gs :(((

question for da laydayz of sufu:

if your friend found a nekkie picture of you online, would you want to know or not? and why? (this is not a hypothetical, btdubs...and no, dudes, i'm not sharing. she's a sweet girl and doesn't deserve it).

8am-1230pm: ochem2 class+lab

1pm-5pm: molecular biology research project where i run PCR / electrophoresis gels over and fuckn over again.

530pm-730pm: calc2 class

trying to be the world's youngest physician is tough shit.

i did something similar for a while and it blew major ass. i had three days a week with classes from 6am (yes, 6 am) to 11 at night. i think i had like 45 minutes in the late afternoon for lunch. the other two days were spent doing homework, obviously.

on a different subject:

can someone explain to me the appeal of balmain? the men's collection looks like a tacky collaboration between christian audigier and cavalli, and the women's stuff looks like something a street prostitute would wear except they added oversized shoulderpads.

Hey mang, there's a random thoughts over in Superfashion now. Take it there, people will answer.

question for da laydayz of sufu:

if your friend found a nekkie picture of you online, would you want to know or not? and why? (this is not a hypothetical, btdubs...and no, dudes, i'm not sharing. she's a sweet girl and doesn't deserve it).

i'd want to see.

seriously, it's the internet. shit happens, you deal, you move on.

also, why the retarded "btdubs" and "nekkie"? can you not speak like a normal person? sorry if this sounds harsh but the last girl i heard use these words needed to get raped.

because i get bored typing and switch things up since I type all day for school and work.

don't worry about my speaking ability. i'm more than adequate in that department. just ask the asian kid that cried when I beat him in l-d freshman year.

Today, in an effort to get rid of my tooth ache, I have had a very strong paracetamol with codeine, caffeine and doxylamine, some ibuprofen, some co-codamol, some asprin and now just taken some ibruprofen and codeine. Also tried cloves and clove oil. And still, most of the left side of my face has a throbbing pain.