Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

I'm sure 40 percent of viewers if given the option would be refunded

I'm not saying it wasn't entertaining in some way, but the construction, lengthiness, lack of continuity, faux location choices.... Yikes

Guys - a movie that has lots of explosions but the plot doesn't make sense is in NO WAY a "good movie." It's insulting to the intelligence of the audience. People who are willing to enjoy such movies by intentionally turning their brains off are missing the point.

Transformers 2 was so blatantly racist I was surprised it managed a PG-13 rating, but I guess racism is ok, since they're robots? Lets just have chimp head robots with gold teeth who talk in ebonics and always fight each other and are stupid and just the comic relief, but it's not racist because it's robots! FUCK YOU MICHAEL BAY.

i hope it was intentional

ed--gran torino was great

seriously wtf were you expecting from a bay flick? i haven't seen the first one, but isn't this just more of the same x1000000?

Guys - a movie that has lots of explosions but the plot doesn't make sense is in NO WAY a "good movie." It's insulting to the intelligence of the audience. People who are willing to enjoy such movies by intentionally turning their brains off are missing the point.

errr for the majority the allure of film is escapism. most cats don't wanna think at work let alone at the movies.

Since I can't hear, would anyone be willling to post back with a transcript of this video, or at least a few highlight quotes? Really want to hear it.

AGenabu4j_g

transformers needed more isabel lucas

i got tired of megan fox after 15 minutes

yes alice had no real relevance in the movie at all other than being hot and im all for more screen time

michael bay did bad boys I and II, it's enough for me not to pay to watch a pile of shit at the cinema. even if it costs like 4€ it's still too much and i can get a pack of beer instead.

It's a flashy movie based on a child's toy from the 80s. Some of you need to lower your expectations.

For what it's worth, I didn't think the hangover was that great either. The male to female nudity ratio was fucked, and if I had to hear, "we can't remember anything from last night" one more time I wanted to throw something at the screen

yeah, didnt think the hangover was as awesome as everyone says it was. still good though.

on a lame side note, that "16 and pregnant" show on MTV is pretty hilarious and depressing at the same time.

the show after it about the douchebags' girlfriends is pretty awesome too. i hope is fake and people are not really like this.

bad boys 1 and 2 are dope (0)

i probably should rewatch with friends i'd find them cool but i remember that i felt bitter spending that much to see that when they were released.

Whoa:

"The championship trophy for badly timed death, though, goes to a pair of British writers. Aldous Huxley, the author of Brave New World, died the same day as C.S. Lewis, who wrote the Chronicles of Narnia series. Unfortunately for both of their legacies, that day was November 22, 1963, just as John Kennedy's motorcade passed the Texas School Book Depository.Huxley, at least, made it interesting: At his request, his wife shot him up with LSD a couple of hours before the end, and he tripped his way out of this world."