Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

fuck was supposed to see some people today but fucking came down with the worstttttttttt headache and sore throat

ughhhhhhhh

i hope its not swine flu fuck

im gonna stay in bed and watch horror movies ............... :0

yo waffles how are you a yankees fan and a lakers fan (lakers I think??)

is this ultimate band wagon concepts or what?

what happened to yoallenface?

I beasted at my swim meet today

I'm kinda hungry because all I ate the whole day was some lobster fried noodles

I am upset about the NBA draft outcomes

hello fellow swimmer.

man......so ronery :( i want a girl i can spill my hearts out to without being ashamed because shes kinda fucked in the head too

i know how you feel.

yo

what you swim? I swam my best 100 free time everrrrrrrrrr today. It's not really my event :P

short course or long course? last time i swam at a meet, my 100 free time was 49.5 shortcourse. I was a freestyle and breaststroke guy but swam backstroke on relays cause everybody else sucked.

yo what the fuck

how old are you? I usually swim short course. my time was like a 56 flat but what the shit, is that your best time.

I'm also a freestyle/breaststroke guy. My 50 free is like 24ish ALWAYS. I will never improve... fuck that shit. My 100 breaststroke is like a 1:09 or something. don't know about recently though...

it would explain shit if you were huge or something. I'm like 5'6'' or 5'7'' 145ish lb so my body type is obviously terrible for swimming.

yo what the fuck

how old are you? I usually swim short course. my time was like a 56 flat but what the shit, is that your best time.

I'm also a freestyle/breaststroke guy. My 50 free is like 24ish ALWAYS. I will never improve... fuck that shit. My 100 breaststroke is like a 1:09 or something. don't know about recently though...

it would explain shit if you were huge or something. I'm like 5'6'' or 5'7'' 145ish lb so my body type is obviously terrible for swimming.

I'm 18, turning 19 this fall but these are times from last year. I had started lifting weights more AND swimming pretty regularly last summer which explained my improvement. My 50 free short course is around 22.3? My 100 breaststroke dipped down into 58-59 but I had sprained my ACL and was just recovering.

I'm 5'10" and I weighed ~120lb for most of my swimming career. I weigh 140lb now and weighed 130lb when I set most of my best times.

I also have terribly long limbs and huge hands/feet. If you've ever used paddles before in practice, I had to get the #5 XXL Green ones because otherwise, I could wrap my fingertips around the edges.

edit: i hate swimming. it's boring as shit but i did it for most of my life. i surf a lot now.

did you ever do like team USA or something? those times are great

I've been in a rec league my whole life and I've never had a good high school swim coach so w/e

my hands are huge but I have skinny fingers (jack skellington concept).

yeah, I don't really enjoy swimming besides when it's really hot, but I destroy everyone in my age group w/e that I've raced (prob never raced anyone good) - keeps me feeling all cocky and shit. also I don't excercise at all besides this so yeah.

just measured myself - 5'8''

did you ever do like team USA or something? those times are great

I've been in a rec league my whole life and I've never had a good high school swim coach so w/e

my hands are huge but I have skinny fingers (jack skellington concept).

yeah, I don't really enjoy swimming besides when it's really hot, but I destroy everyone in my age group w/e that I've raced (prob never raced anyone good) - keeps me feeling all cocky and shit. also I don't excercise at all besides this so yeah.

just measured myself - 5'8''

yeah, I was with USA Swimming. My high school coach was a doucher and I spent most of my high school swimming career smoking weed, ditching practice to go surfing, and just eating monster amounts of food.

I hated meets in the winter even though they were short course but there was hail at a meet one time and it was completely shitty.