Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

This dj I was supposed to open for is such a premadonna. I went to go see the headliner play today and he was opening. So I went by the booth to say hi and shake his hand. After that I see him being decked out in a bathing suit and wifebeater, I make a joke about it and he then turns around and tells me "oh you dont know how to respect the dj booth and you are too abrasive". Whatevers, just because you opened up for tiesto once, doesnt mean you're a gift from god. Son has a god complex now.

I racked up quite a bit of hours this week cos everyones getting sick at work but it means I'm 100000x behind on everything including a friends baby shower.

also one of the people I work with lives with someone who was recently found to have the swine flu. not that I'm particularly concerned but it was a bit funny seeing some people freak out about it at work and endearing to see them use me and my lowered/weakened immune system as an excuse to send that poor girl home

This dj I was supposed to open for is such a premadonna. I went to go see the headliner play today and he was opening. So I went by the booth to say hi and shake his hand. After that I see him being decked out in a bathing suit and wifebeater, I make a joke about it and he then turns around and tells me "oh you dont know how to respect the dj booth and you are too abrasive". Whatevers, just because you opened up for tiesto once, doesnt mean you're a gift from god. Son has a god complex now.

Respect the booth!

I'm never paying to see a Michael Bay film ever again.

i also watched transformers 2 today. except the girl in the ticket booth messed up the cash exchange and somehow ended up paying me $12 to watch the film, so i can't complain about that.

i also watched transformers 2 today. except the girl in the ticket booth messed up the cash exchange and somehow ended up paying me $12 to watch the film, so i can't complain about that.

Okay, if Michael Bay himself pays me, I'll sit down 2.5 hours and try to find one bit of continuity.

I'll have to remember next time to exile all expectations from my head before seeing a summer blockbuster

Transformers 2 was so blatantly racist I was surprised it managed a PG-13 rating, but I guess racism is ok, since they're robots? Lets just have chimp head robots with gold teeth who talk in ebonics and always fight each other and are stupid and just the comic relief, but it's not racist because it's robots! FUCK YOU MICHAEL BAY.