Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

IM LOOKIN AFTER MY SITE MODS.

really? i would be very interested in seeing your site. you got a link for that?

-as for the rest of the complaints

supertalk is a message board to talk about shopping and travel, created for users to talk about brands/shops and places that they are passionate about.

when users use the board to chat and hang out that is okay in small doses, but when it gets in the way of other users posting good information then we have lost the plot somewhat.

if any of this comes as a surprise to the people who got the infractions then i suggest that you check out this thread http://www.superfuture.com/supertalk/showthread.php?t=17154 .

tl:dr? - old school supertalk version

[minya]you are fucking idiots, fuck off and die[/minya]

i'm gonna have a girlfriend again by friday, and i like her so fucking much more than my ex, this is such a good feeling :>

by friday? damn mail order brides come quick.

i kid, congrats man, i'm happy for you. i sure do miss that feeling.

man....i think im hella weird sometimes. my friend was chillin with this girl her fran was kinda cute n we wus jus hella chillin n i was bein hella weird n she said somethin n i was like u should jus boss me up but i sed in low key but i guess everyone in the car heard it so tha girl statrted flippin out started talkin hella shit like i ain tno hoe or whats soever so i was like look homie jus cus if u boss me up it dont mean shit it doesnt mean u a hoe doesnt mean u a slut we're just enjoying ourselvs am i right> n everythingn was coo after that but dm man gurl started flippin until i explaid my point of view i think i cuold start my own whore house after this but i dont even care that much also fuck man this girl i met at the place we went to eat at afterwards wwus really ccute iwas trying to run that super honest game like eyah im drunk ur really cute u should hang we;e etc etc she enderd up smashin some drinks with us i got her number but we picked our check n chilled i was groupin on her n i asked her honestly what does she think of wirh a guy like me n i rally resuued her to ask honestly n she said she had a bf n that im the type of guys she would jeeo in the side just to fuck godamn i fekt like shit aftweards this is a drunk rant.

DRUNKIN RANT BROUGHT TO U BY 6ixes&7evens

but she's got maddddd spelling mistakes on AIM.

why would you even/ ever talk to pickering on aim?

once, i neg repped her on a comment she made saying "that just made you sound like a slut"

she pmed me to tell me "yeah you're right" and all that crap.

still left the said comment

Fuck. Whenever I get sick, I stay sick for a good week. I have been shoving tylenol and dayquil/nyquil for the past 3 days and I still am sick.

My phlegm is the color of lime gatorade.

if you wanna get better sooner don't take any medecine.