Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

neither side is one or the other

everything is just sorta fused together. feel me?

i think so anyway

also bouwnt

your rep = epic lulz, damn liar! :P

i meant to post a random thought in here about a drunk guy from boston who tried to buy me and my friend shots at the boris show the other day. Highlights of conversing with him:

"Look at how fucking skinny this guy is!!! (to my friend as if i were not right there) Look at his fucking skinny jeans! and yo yo yo yo yo, you know what i love? HE ROCKS EM!"

"A lot of people think i am an asshole. You know... because of the Boston thing"

"Look at this guys fucking collar! He's a fuckin movie star!"

my friends last name is sugar

"Sugar? Get the fuck out of here! If my name was Sugar I'd get laid all the fucking time! I mean... I already get laid all the fucking time, but you know... Hey ladies... you want some spice? Cause I'm ----- Sugar!"

"YO! Let's go spice on some ladies!"

"Yo Rhode Island is the best state in the union. Know why? Cause it's fuckin true. If your a skater you fucking skate. If your skinny you wear fucking skinny jeans."

When he saw that my shoes had holographic American flags on them he said

"yooooo... i need a chest bump for that"

i obliged, not wanting to offend a large drunken bostonian.

was it this dude? (the one giving peace signs)

n1243290420_30043826_1114.jpg

he's from boston and he goes to brown and thats totally something i could see him doing

what it is

what it do

it's a music program, totaly free and with a huge library of music which is updated with thousands of tracks every day. Looks like itunes but you don't ave to download any of the tracks. working very very well. in the long run i'm gonna stop downloading music, i can already find most of the music i have downloaded.

http://www.spotify.com/en/

question: when I am in montreal at restaurants etc, should I speak french to the staff if they are french? Or would that be rude because they would feel like their english wasnt good enough for me or w/e.

I feel like you should just wait to see what language they greet you in. Dont worry too much about it. And im sure no one would think that you considerately trying to speak their language was rude.

question: did they make gears of war for computer ever? cause if so, im pirating that shit when I set up bootcamp over break...

when i read this, you tempted me to play. i thought i was going to resist, but you just added another hour to my procastinating. thanks.

ugh, my flat heads reek of months of beer being spilled on them in cigarette smoke filled bars

I believe this is the exact environment that japanese denim is made for. Or at least thats what I tell myself.

yo UPS man, WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU?!

my package says its supposed to be delivered today and that shits been out for delivery since 4:27am.....i want my fucking guitar and suck at patience

My place of business is only open for another hour and a half.....you better come through

oh... so you click on the little arrow to go to last post in thread???

jesus, this new design sucks ass. what the fuck is up with that huge sidebar on the left, any way to get rid of that?

is there an official "what the fuck happened" thread? superfuture4.0, really?

i've been away for awhile