Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

Guest jmatsu

how is babi formed. how gurl get pregneant. they need to do wain and stain mother. who kill babi cause babi mother in awe who kill 3 kids. take babi backney. because baby cant sixpack?

FUCK SPIDERS. my friend and i were leaving starbucks and i was about to get into my car when there was a spider going up and down its web dangling from my rearview mirror. on our way to a friend's house, he felt something crawl on his hand.

i go home, my paranoia finally assuaged and i go to toast some bread and then there's a fucking spider next to the bread. WTF.

DSC00570.jpg

cleveland rocks! cleveland rocks! living in sin with a safety pin going cleveland rocks cleveland rocks cleveland rocks! OHIO~~~~O~O~O~O~~

but seriously fuck that spider in the bed story :(

cleveland rocks! cleveland rocks! living in sin with a safety pin going cleveland rocks cleveland rocks cleveland rocks! OHIO~~~~O~O~O~O~~

but seriously fuck that spider in the bed story :(

:( :( :( cleveland and spiders are on the same level of fail with me.

the destruction of the great cities,Sodom and Gomorrah. fire and brimstone. brimstone and fire from the Lord out of Heaven; and He overthrew those cities, and all the plain, and all the inhabitants of the cities, and that which grew upon the ground.

so it goes.

those were vile people in both those cities, as is well known. the world was better off without them.

and Lot's wife, of course, was told not to look back where all those people and their homes had been. but she did look back, and i love her for that, because it was so human.

so she was turned into a pillar of salt. so it goes.

people aren't supposed to look back. i'm certainly not going to do it anymore.

things I found out tonight at a bar:

- incredible hulks are alright

- washington apples are pretty good

- dirty girl scouts are sort of girly but tastes superb

- a bottle of rum will fill up 3 tumblers (with ice)

- I may not be able to recall the last 4 shots after the dirty girl scout shot after a bottle of rum

- you'll only spend 7 bucks and get d-runk at a bar where your friend works (as a bar back)

- sufu is addictive enough that you hop on for a second even though you're drunk and all you want to do is pass out on the bed next to you

<3 thanks dunkin

lol 1234567

:mad: I got a candy gram today and my manager brought a shitload of candy just for me..and I could not eat

I'm finishing up my last and final fruit loop box..

I loaded up on sugar free gum and lime chilli almonds

<3 thanks dunkin

:mad: I got a candy gram today and my manager brought a shitload of candy just for me..and I could not eat

I loaded up on sugar free gum and lime chilli almonds

Did the dentist mean no sweets forever ever ever? :(

i just imagine you eating plus-rep flavored ice cream and going ^__________^ with that huge sweet tooth you have lah

anyone else getting a weird audio playing while surfing this page???

wtf

HOW IS BABBY FORMED

i really love being in ny, i just wish i had some place else to stay.

i adore everyone of my uncles family but his wife. yes, i took her 16yr old daughter out later than expected and made her take me all over the city....but im polite, i dont make a mess, i dont ask for anything and i fucking scrubbed her bathroom!

she needs to stop being a cunt.

I have an uncle, Doctor Kayvan Agahi

He teaches in Poland

When He would come unnanounced to stay with us for several months he would say to me

' Do you like Chuck Norris? Do you like the Lady Apples, yes?'

and then press a sweaty polish chocolate in my hand

I would like to say to Doctor Kayvan Agahi

I do like Chuck Norris and I do like Lady Apples