Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

Really radomly saw an ad. on tv for that brand of diapers that when you buy a pack, they aparently give money to vaccinate children or the third world.

It's nice if does something, but at the same time it really pisses me off. 'cause I know that a lot of occidental women from medium class and over, will buy them and be very happy to help people who need it, to give money to people of lower classes, lower societies. They probably also depict them as uneducated, unadvanced, retarded, etc. And they'll sit on their couch watching tv feeling good.

They'll feel good afterwards buying cheap stuff made by children in the same exact countries.

And when they'll be in their car going home, they'll be disgusted by the sight of some bums, or they will avoid some areas that are not as wealthy, where you can find a lot of children, families, people who need help too. But they don't really care about helping people. All they want to know is that the poor people are in other countries, and if there is ever an evidence that poverty is in their area, they will swear against it.

They feel more comfortable knowing that people are not, far way, in those third world countries.

Really radomly saw an ad. on tv for that brand of diapers that when you buy a pack, they aparently give money to vaccinate children or the third world.

It's nice if does something, but at the same time it really pisses me off. 'cause I know that a lot of occidental women from medium class and over, will buy them and be very happy to help people who need it, to give money to people of lower classes, lower societies. They probably also depict them as uneducated, unadvanced, retarded, etc. And they'll sit on their couch watching tv feeling good.

They'll feel good afterwards buying cheap stuff made by children in the same exact countries.

And when they'll be in their car going home, they'll be disgusted by the sight of some bums, or they will avoid some areas that are not as wealthy, where you can find a lot of children, families, people who need help too. But they don't really care about helping people. All they want to know is that the poor people are in other countries, and if there is ever an evidence that poverty is in their area, they will swear against it.

They feel more comfortable knowing that people are not, far way, in those third world countries.

And the worst part is, that the diaper company thats donating proceeds spent months formulizing the cost:benefit ratio of doing that, until they arrived at the right number where increased profits from the promotion would far outweigh the money donated.

Its just another marketing trick, not a humanitarian effort.

Plus, that money wont reach the kids in need. Tribal warlords will get to it first so they can buy more AK's.

Damn my abformented sweetoothery.. I just ate some walnut cookie thing and must've had an allergic reaction. The roof of my mouth is itchy and sensitive -- at first I thought I burned the roof of my mouth, but then I remembered I didn't eat anything too hot today..

I am never putting nuts near my mouth AGAIN (3)

AN: Special fangz (get it, coz Im goffik) 2 my gf (ew not in that way) raven, bloodytearz666 4 helpin me wif da story and spelling. U rok! Justin ur da luv of my deprzzing life u rok 2! MCR ROX!

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Hi my name is Ebony Dark’ness Dementia Raven Way and I have long ebony black hair (that’s how I got my name) with purple streaks and red tips that reaches my mid-back and icy blue eyes like limpid tears and a lot of people tell me I look like Amy Lee (AN: if u don’t know who she is get da hell out of here!). I’m not related to Gerard Way but I wish I was because he’s a major fucking hottie. I’m a vampire but my teeth are straight and white. I have pale white skin. I’m also a witch, and I go to a magic school called Hogwarts in England where I’m in the seventh year (I’m seventeen). I’m a goth (in case you couldn’t tell) and I wear mostly black. I love Hot Topic and I buy all my clothes from there. For example today I was wearing a black corset with matching lace around it and a black leather miniskirt, pink fishnets and black combat boots. I was wearing black lipstick, white foundation, black eyeliner and red eye shadow. I was walking outside Hogwarts. It was snowing and raining so there was no sun, which I was very happy about. A lot of preps stared at me. I put up my middle finger at them.

“Hey Ebony!” shouted a voice. I looked up. It was…. Draco Malfoy!

“What’s up Draco?” I asked.

“Nothing.” he said shyly.

But then, I heard my friends call me and I had to go away.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

AN: IS it good? PLZ tell me fangz!

why do i keep finding "bay area playaz vol.1" cds in my house and familys houses?? :confused:

where are the c class MERCEDES

HWAT.jpg