Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

i was sleepy at 10pm so i tried to get to bed. and i woke up at midnight. now i can't sleep. halp?

a great pillow would probably help :)

(pillow needs a wash right now though)

so i look at the clock now and realize that i'm going to be running late for work, so what do i do? slowed down. made bacon and other breakfast items. if i'm gonna be late, i might as well be full too :D

slow down all of us reerrurerrrurrreer. you take your time; i'll take my time.

today i took my piggy bank that i used all of last year to one of those coin sorting machines. it said if i guessed within $2 how much was inside i would get some sort of prize so i guessed $20. I was very wrong, there was fucking $70 in that thing. i think i would rather have the extra 50 than whatever the prize was. hell yeah

you take your time; i'll take my time.

unfortunately, in my semi-rush this morning i forgot to check in with my mirror and basic groom. walked into the bathroom at work. found a small leaf and a some thread from the carpet snagged in the underside of my beard. sigh. i've been at work for at least 3 or 6 hours. :(

Fuck this tropical storm shit. Rainy as shit outside and i'll probably lose power later.

CHEEP- How's jville doing through all this shit?

Also, this is why you don't kite board during tropical storms

h60B-PoxCTw

I once spent some time without a hair dryer, and was always like several hours late to this class everyday, so no one would see me walk in with my damp hair anyway. I used to stop by the bathroom, and stick my head under the hand dryer and dry my hair that way, smoke a cigarette, and do my general primping and grooming so I'd be ready for the last (my first) hour of the 4 hr class.

and thus, paving the way for a dismalfuture

Well my girlfriend took the class too. It was decided that she would get to take the hot shower in the morning if she would go to class and then fill me in later on what I missed when I walked in late. However, since there were only 12 people class, it felt more like I was just showing up to buy her lunch afterwards.

one of us has to keep long hair, we can't both have bobs... or else we might look like an actual lesbian couple and not just lipstick lesbians.

I hear ya!!!

girl, you would look hawt w long hair I think.

dismal: thanks:o! but I don't think I have the facial structure for short short hair.