Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

nf, where you live again?
where the hell can you crab fish near the city?

Granted, I'm allergic to shellfish so I can't really eat my catch, but it sounds.. interesting. Was it fun? Do you spear crabs? Or is it some lame net or something. I wanna fight one.

woops let these slip a few pages back. was out in queens, on some small isle off jones beach. it was totally wack from an action POV but it was kind of therapeutic and relaxing to ya know be one with nature or whatever. basically you have a bunch of baitcages that you fill with meat and throw over the side of the boardwalk/boat and tie down and you just kind of wait it out and then pull em back in after some time. and you also have a net that you can go wading in the waters with and hunt them bitches down by hand.

i was sort of chuckling the whole time because i had no idea we would be doing that and i was wearing a western and canvas deck shose and as i was splashing around in the water with my sleeves rolled and my pants cuffed i was like ho ho ho im actually doing work in my workwear.

also we didnt eat the crabs. we played sports with them :eek:

Guest Phrost

for nyers you can go crabbing at coney island, at the docks right off the boardwalk.

the season is pretty much over, though.

i had a 1/3 of a tin of pringles and was knocked out for a few hours.

i woke up with some sort of hangover.

just got a job as a doorgirl at a popular lounge downtown and my books for school. feeling pretty good today.

When does being picky (about things/ people/ everything...) become too much?

when nothing makes you happy.........

On a happier note, my alma mater was voted as top #10 best values for the money in education. Furthermore, i postulate that UCSC has secured its position in the #3 slot behind UCLA and UC Berkely (in terms of uc's). Success!

http://www.princetonreview.com/SchoolList.aspx?id=765

Guest jmatsu

recently i got a pm from a new/unknown member saying that he represented a fairly prominent "fashion/lifestyle" magazine (i even bought it before). he told me that his editor/staff members read sufu religiously and like the way i critique and hate on people/shit. he said that he will pay me to write shit for that magazine. i would love to tell everyone the mag's name, but not until i find out if this shit is real. don't wanna kill the chances to make some easy moneiz.. usually i wouldn't care, but i might as well get paid for having fun.

how will this affect sufu? cause obviously opinion/fits/pics/etc are mostly from other sources, not sufu and posted freely on the platform that sufu provides us. i have no idea about the legal formalities and according to the mag people i have to write as "jmatsu from superfuture" or "superfuture hater" or some stupid shit like that. they can't print "superfuture" in their mag can they?

will update, but does anyone got any advice?

Guest jmatsu
Tried on some skinny jeans today but was wearing boxers. So I went commando. "Hope this fits," I thought, "or otherwise the person trying these on after me will be getting a crotchful of my ball sweat."

YIKES!

you outta let sufu peeps know where and what shit you tried on...

size 2.

wtf why u playing doom 3 now

i want starcraft 2 now

also sometimes i like the smell of my own farts..

they never cease to suprise me

Yo. I am 10 years behind everyone. Technology is foreign to me

DO YU SPEAKADA ENLIS?

did they fit?

Yes, but barely. My balls were definitely sweating.

YIKES!

you outta let sufu peeps know where and what shit you tried on...

size 2.

I found a pair of RRL Slim Fit jeans at the Polo Factory Store. Dark indigo, slightly distressed, really stiff, selvege, made in USA. Was marked size 25! But RRL sizing is usually off. Was able to get them on. Persuaded the cashier to hook me up. She gave them to me for $7.50. Score.