Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

Where are you going!??!

I felt sick for the last few hours but I just ate a quesadilla and now I feel AWESOME! Horray for hypoglycemia.

College!

No time for vacation this year. I'm getting all my stuff together this weekend and up until wednesday and I move in on Thursday. yikes.

Fuck stomach flu. But I got really good tips today at work (last day).

What college are you going to jeep? Or is you keepin it secret. Anyway, feel better. Whenever i get sick i simply pop double or triple dosages of whatever medicine looks best. Good luck with your move. Have fun and get shitfaced.

Wagner College on the shores of Shaolin.

Staten Island for you non-Wu'ers

yeah. I'm excited, but hesitant as well. As is the case with all new life-changes.

I'm having similar feeling about moving. I move up this friday.

Will you be staying in dorms your first year? (I assume this is your first year and you're not transferring).

i picked up about 10 things at the barneys warehouse sale and waited on line to purchase them. i wound up walking out with nothing cause i realized i was basically holding 1/2 a mortgage payment and my utility bills for the month. maybe growing up finally, a little bit.

yesterday i met up w/ a guy i hadn't seen in like 4 years and we decided to go crab fishing as the storm was hitting ny. if you faced one direction it was endless clear blue sky and then if you turned around it was solid black with lightning everywhere. then the beach patrol came in their super cool baywatch style jeep and evacuated us so we went to an overflowing lake and played there and i got swamp foot through my canvas shoes

water is fun