Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

I think it has DDR. Has air hockey for sure! Has Drum Mania, which is less fun now that Rock Band exists. Also has Beatmania, which is kind of like Guitar Hero for DJs.

Edit: Here is a link with video clips.

beatmania started everything

i mean EVERYTHING

guitar hero ripped off guitar freaks/drummania which can link up and have two people play the same song

drumania/guitar freaks is so much better than rockband

/music game nerd

I can smash "Misirlou" on Drum Mania. So sick. Once I rocked the drums so hard that I cut my fingers all up on the little metal clasps they have attached to the drumsticks to prevent them from getting jacked. Was bleeding everywhere. People were kind of freaked out.

super confession: i bring my own drumsticks to the arcade when i play

what level do you play landho?

im usually adv/ext 40-60

im usually adv/ext 40-60

Been so long since I played Drum Mania, but I can play about half the songs on Rock Band on Expert (the other half on Hard).

im usually adv/ext 40-60

Haha, I loved the kids that did that. Makes sense though, since the standard sticks blew hard.

I haven't played in a year or so, but the hardest songs I could do in it were in the 50 range. I remember there was this awesome old japanese dude that would regularly play in the arcades I went to [this being in the Philippines] and would rock so hard.

One of the biggest pitfalls of suburban life is the lack of street food.

yes.. man.. no corner stores.. no butter crunches or zebra cakes.. straight mayo sandwiches :(

Yup no salsa music as you walk into a Puerto rican(boriqua) / Dominican bodega, that smells like someone just sliced up a salami/cheese sandwich on a hero for me :(

pulled the trigger on some blue raf high tops at yoox.... $445

dunno if i'm excited or remorseful.... hmm

you didnt use the coupon code?

10% off

i got mine chromes for 360 shipped

It took like 10 minutes of searching old threads but i finally found this gif someone posted a few days ago. I'm happy now.

http://i33.tinypic.com/2lwr7fs.jpg

No joke, I have it all written and plotted in my head.

i wanna make a noir predator 3

where hardboiled detective Clint Eastwood and his partner Colin Ferrel investigate a string of murders in a New York City winter. They get closer, following the clues, hunting the hunter, and soon the hunt becomes a duel.

I accidentally deleted it because it was in the wrong thread since i have a bunch of tabs open. Then i copied something else and lost what i typed. But at least you saw it so i don't have to try and remember

My friend in film at UF (i think grad student now) is dead set on making a robocop musical one day. A day never goes by without him mentioning how much he loves Robocop. He said he wants the musical to kind of be like Jesus Christ Superstar but with Robocop. He's a good man