Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

and now shes on the phone at 5:10pm calling fucking microsoft excel tech support?!?!

WTF bitch? The day ended 15 mins ago and your eon the fucking phopne tryin to worry bout the email? THERES ALWAYS TOMORROW AND I GOTTA FUCKIN LOCK THIS PLACE UP YO

being a janitor/superintendent sucks?

that you're not full of the 4-nub square lego bricks that are easier to use than the 6-nub ones?

i swear, if you ever try to discredit my accomplishments again, i'll shove a Duplo block straight down your urethra.

fuck.

i'm not even mad. allah will get you back.

Giada's gigantic head kinda freaks me out sometimes, though.

i'm out on my balcony killing this see-thru blunt (whatcha know bout it?) and some little girl is running around barefoot. i can't see her though, and not exactly sure she's real. what's it called when you hear phantom noises?

This is actually true. That muthafucka will eat ANYTHING

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RXucin9iIaE&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RXucin9iIaE&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

I'm surprised by how difficult it is to watch No Reservations online. I haven't found any halfway decent free service with more than a couple of episodes. It's shitty since I'm much too lazy to watch it on television and I'd be more than willing to sit through commercials just as long as it was online.

They need to get the man on Hulu.

is it your ethnic name?

ethnic name? never heard the term before.

one of my friends is a teacher and she has a vietnamese student whose name is dong but uses the american name erik. so would his ethnic name be dong. i only bring this up cause the kid is names is dong, so we all had a cheap laugh at his expense.

one of my friends is a teacher and she has a vietnamese student whose name is dong but uses the american name erik. so would his ethnic name be dong. i only bring this up cause the kid is names is dong, so we all had a cheap laugh at his expense.

in highschool i knew a kid named dick... and he got tired of being made fun of so he had it legally changed to thaddeus (000000000000000000). he was azn btw!!

my grandma's first name is BONG then when she came over to the USoA it was Bonnie.

that's some shit right there.

there used to be a girl in my grade named "anita dong" and "eileen blows"

entertained us a few times. especially at graduation when everyone's names got called out on the speakers.