Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

i hate customers today

how come our AC keeps turning on and off?

why hasn't she emailed me back yet? i know you are busy, but your not that busy, if you didn't want to see/talk to me then you shouldn't have said you did.

And whats up with this other girl? she used to be down to fuck but now shes always tired or some other bs. there are girls out there who just want bone all the time? i just never run into them

why isn't it thursday yet?

why won't the pos printer work?

and fuck backpackers looking for new leather flip flips to replace their current pair that they wear everyday

ever notice that once you get a finger or two in a bitch's cooch that shit becomes a done deal? i mean no matter how many time she pretend b virgin or prude or say shit is too soon or she no wanna fuck, that she give it up after u give the finger-bang. maybe is instinct or natural reflex to fuck.

You should see their reactions to a fist...

Guest jmatsu
You should see their reactions to a fist...

well that b fun and all, but unless your schlong be bigger than your fist, girl not gonna feel shit.and u most likely won't either.

Went to Austin's Park tonight.

AustinsParksPizza.jpg

Blasted my friends on the go-kart track. Made two of them spin out. Pulled out the camera and snapped pictures of myself afterward. Unfortunately, the pictures didn't turn out. The track workers ran out and forced me to pull in for my reckless driving, so there wasn't any chance to get additional pictures of me in victory lane.

Better luck next time.

cant leave weed and pipe here while i am (possibly) in NY.

give away to melissa or smoke it tonight even tho it makes me sleep late and i have to wake up super early tomorrow to get shit done...?

im leaning towards giving it away.

i went for a walk this evening.

upon my travels, i spotted some fantastic writing in the concrete down the street....

i had totally forgotten about it. it mustve been a few years since i walked past it.

it said.............."BODYCOUNT '92"

BodyCount_lg.jpg

brilliant.

BORN DEAD bitches.

Did they just pull them or were they really impacted and had to cut the shit out of your mouth? I couldn't eat normal food for like 5 days since they ripped my gums up. I ate a bunch of yogurt/ice cream/scrambled eggs though. Make sure to do that salt water rinse and don't get shit clogged in the holes.

Just got my wisdom teeth out.

Any advice for the days to come?

How was the actual process of getting them removed, painful?

I absolutely fucking hate getting work done to my teeth, so I'm stressing about getting my wisdom teeth out (not sure if I have to yet).

How was the actual process of getting them removed, painful?

I absolutely fucking hate getting work done to my teeth, so I'm stressing about getting my wisdom teeth out (not sure if I have to yet).

I didn't feel a thing. But, I could hear them cut away my gums :(. some hostel type shit

I didn't feel a thing. But, I could hear them cut away my gums :(. some hostel type shit

werd...pains not bad when they are doing it but the next few days after arent too pleasant

when they took mine out, i heard teeth cracking and smelled my burning flesh when they were cauterizing holes or whatever they burn.......

Just had lower left taken out like 3 weeks ago...

Kept the pain killed all the time, so it was mainly an annoying sore, nuisance.

Got really fed up with the liquid food after 3/4 days though.

First days only juices, cold soups, later also porridge and scrambled eggs.

The charming yellow bruise has only been gone for a week now.

And stuff like popcorn etc still gets stuck in the hole a bit...

Good luck!