Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

My friend in film at UF (i think grad student now) is dead set on making a robocop musical one day. A day never goes by without him mentioning how much he loves Robocop. He said he wants the musical to kind of be like Jesus Christ Superstar but with Robocop. He's a good man

Robocop is amazing. All three of Verhoeven's science-fiction trilogy (Robocop, Total Recall, and Starship Troopers) are incredible.

leroy- I'm still not gonna retype all that shit. It was something about me not liking clint eastwood movies based on your superconfessional post. i dunno.

I'm home visiting my parents right now and my friends are picking me up about 1:30 to drive to miami. I could probably score a free lunch out of my mom who would want to spend quality time but that means i have to wake up early. I could wake up at like 11 or 12 and grab something cheap and quick but i kinda wanna wake up earlier like 10-1030 and talk my way into this nice sushi place for an early lunch.

leroy- I'm still not gonna retype all that shit. It was something about me not liking clint eastwood movies based on your superconfessional post. i dunno.

I'm home visiting my parents right now and my friends are picking me up about 1:30 to drive to miami. I could probably score a free lunch out of my mom who would want to spend quality time but that means i have to wake up early. I could wake up at like 11 or 12 and grab something cheap and quick but i kinda wanna wake up earlier like 10-1030 and talk my way into this nice sushi place for an early lunch.

ya i saw it. i was confused for a sec thought i responded in the wrong topic.

anyone have hbo on demand? recommend me a movie to watch.

it the generation kill series worth marathoning?

Du, you should just get netflix. They have a good foreign and harder to find movie selection, plus you can watch some of them instantly online with good quality for quick fixes between shipments. Also, it helps me keep the movies i want to see so i don't forget them. Not that expensive really. Plus, i need more netflix buddies :(

By the way, anyone have netflix? PM me your email addy so i can add you. I like seeing what other people are watching.

God, i sound like an asshole sales rep. Hopefully, netflix sees this and throws some free membership my way or something.

business casual makes no sense to me. Good luck sistersuz and homi. What are your interviews for?

An admin. job, I'm not totally sure. All I know is that I have to pass a grammatical test in French, and one in English, I actually need to correct mistakes. And then I have a test on Word, that part should be a joke. Finally an interview.

In about two hours, damn

i have one soon too suzie

gl

Good luck to you too. If we both get a new job, I suggest you to get ready to celebrate

NO BODEGAS OR QUARTER WATERS???????????????

I now see why the city is so over populated.

omg, i reaaaally miss this about NY. you have to drive everywhere to get a little snack. AND no soft serve ice cream. no chocolate cone w/ chocolate sprinkles.

No joke, I have it all written and plotted in my head.

i wanna make a noir predator 3

where hardboiled detective Clint Eastwood and his partner Colin Ferrel investigate a string of murders in a New York City winter. They get closer, following the clues, hunting the hunter, and soon the hunt becomes a duel.

this sounds good...would colin have his irish accent or have to fake a NY accent tho?

omg, i reaaaally miss this about NY. you have to drive everywhere to get a little snack. AND no soft serve ice cream. no chocolate cone w/ chocolate sprinkles.

this sounds good...would colin have his irish accent or have to fake a NY accent tho?

whatever he feels is more suiting the character

i'm looking to achieve a primal, raw, atmosphere.

carry predator 1's jungle into winter new york, a noir shadow cast upon it all

what? did you think they would disclose all of the secrets of sufu to the misled and malinformed public? hell no!

did anyone ever see national treasure 2: book of secrets? that was based off of the super secret mod forum. Everything from who shot jfk to the true identity of westside is buried deeeep within the bowels of the superfuture.