THIS OR THAT? (Use me for all your Should I Buy...? questions)

tweeds

julian red cali

or APC new cure

im really torn between the two

which is going to give the slimmer fit

is the extra $100 for julian red worth it?

hows the stretching in each

I'm not sure about the fit, but the prices at the denim bar with the StyleForum 20% discount are ony $28 difference. New Cures for $112 and Calis for $140. Hope that helps.

Hi guys, I am wondering if someone can recommend some jeans for me. I am looking for some black raw jeans that are kind of slim, but not too tight either. I am 5'10 and really skinny. :oBasically what I think I am looking for are the Nudie Slim Jims in raw, black, but without the funny stitching on the back pockets. The plainer the back pockets the better. Not really worried about price, but I would also perfer them to be reletively easy to find in the US with a decent return policy.

Does such a jean exist?

Thanks in advance :cool:

Hi guys, I am wondering if someone can recommend some jeans for me. I am looking for some black raw jeans that are kind of slim, but not too tight either. I am 5'10 and really skinny. :oBasically what I think I am looking for are the Nudie Slim Jims in raw, black, but without the funny stitching on the back pockets. The plainer the back pockets the better. Not really worried about price, but I would also perfer them to be reletively easy to find in the US with a decent return policy.

Does such a jean exist?

Thanks in advance :cool:

APC old cures.

Imperial Dukes + thread unpicker

Slim Jims + thread unpicker.

Little help. I need to plan this shit....

I am visiting China/HK and will finally have access to denim brands I can't get in Sydney! I'm thinking about getting a pair of Diors, Yamanes and a jap pair but dont know which one... any recomendations??

Nothing wider then slim jims really but for beautiful denim i shall make an exception.

^^ Nah - i know where to go i just dont know WHAT I should get. I can't get shit in Australia so I want to make sure i make the most of the denim available. I def want to get a pair of 19cm Diors, some kind of Yamanes - i dont know what is available so advice there would be good and also I want to get a Japanese pair from take5 and would like to know what is my best choice from what they have. I want something slim with as many good featurs as possible.

i think if you're headed for a denim store like take5, definitely use your first-hand trying on abilities to decide. tg76 has a pair of yamanes that she's given props to, and in the little bit of time i spent poking around with them while in bangkok, they look like pretty good stuff.

a suggestion for slim japanese denim: skull jeans 5010XX

for something slightly wider, maybe studio d'artisan SD-103?

but again, use your own eyes and hands when you get into the store. go wild in there and then decide based on your own impressions...always best.

I've asked the question before but I really am not sure....

Dior 19 cm

or

SE X IH 21 cm

Reason why I would go for the Diors, is mostly because I love the overall cut of the jeans and always vyed to get one, but reason why I would get the SExIH is, it's almost the same cut but nobody has it, be cool to see how it fades and develops. But are jeans worth 350+. I don't know...

I've asked the question before but I really am not sure....

Dior 19 cm

or

SE X IH 21 cm

Reason why I would go for the Diors, is mostly because I love the overall cut of the jeans and always vyed to get one, but reason why I would get the SExIH is, it's almost the same cut but nobody has it, be cool to see how it fades and develops. But are jeans worth 350+. I don't know...

Wait for the SExImperial jeans over the summer. At least i think it was imperial. It's gonna be the dior 19cm cut unlike the seXih. If you have the patience, i'd go for that.

Imperial Dukes come in black and are cut similar, same with dior 21 or 19cm in raw black. Both more expensive though.

Woo first post!

I'm looking to buy my first pair of "upper end" and I hope to get it right one the first try. I'm looking for a low-rise, skinny jean with a budget of $200-$300. So far I like the look of Iron Army's jeans, but the elastic stuff they have in it throws me off. The Dior Homme's would be nice too but I think they're are the upper end of my price range. Should I take a look at anything else? Selvedge would be nice since I've never had a pair made from selvedge demin before, but I'm open to anything!

Thanks!