THIS OR THAT? (Use me for all your Should I Buy...? questions)

tweeds

Ok tomorrow I am ordering two pairs of denim.

For my first pair i cant decide whether to get Imperial Dukes or Iron Hearts 21 oz selvedge. For my second I can't decide whether to get a pair of apc NS's or earnest sewns kyrre XX selvedge.

But I really cant decide on the First pair. Is the fit of the IHs anywear near that of the dukes. cause if the iron hearts are somewhat near the fit of the dukes than ill go with them.

Also if you think there is a pair of jeans that you would say are better with skinny slim fit for the same price please let me know.

:)

Any other recommendations for some skinny RAW indigo jeans for me/my girl?

these are approximate sizes. Mine were based on

a mix of nudie thinn finn, and nudie slim jim. and hers on a pair of

australian made Lee denim with 2% polyurethane stretch.

hers -

accross the waist= 16.5

accross the knee = 7

leg opening = 6

rise-front?(from the top of waist to bottom of crotch)= 7

rise-back?(from the top of waist to bottom of crotch)= 12.5

length of leg= 38.5

his-

accross the waist= 17

accross the knee = 6.5

leg opening = 6.5

rise-front?(from the top of waist to bottom of crotch)= 9.5

rise-back?(from the top of waist to bottom of crotch)= 15

length of leg= 43.5

Just went over the Ande Whall thread, now I can't decide between the Skull 5010xx I have been wanting of the Ande Grifters. Is the price difference something to consider for the Ande's? Are the two fits reasonably the same? Thanks

Have you looked at the measurements for both? That might be a good start. The Skulls are going to be tapered more than the Ande Whalls.

http://img218.imageshack.us/my.php?image=grifterui0.jpg

vs

http://www.fabfour.co.jp/pdf/HowToMeasure5010xx.pdf

They both use different thigh measurement techinques, so I'm not sure how to compare that. But the rest of the data should give an idea as to any difference in fit.

Have you looked at the measurements for both? That might be a good start. The Skulls are going to be tapered more than the Ande Whalls.

http://img218.imageshack.us/my.php?image=grifterui0.jpg

vs

http://www.fabfour.co.jp/pdf/HowToMeasure5010xx.pdf

They both use different thigh measurement techinques, so I'm not sure how to compare that. But the rest of the data should give an idea as to any difference in fit.

Ya I have gone over both the measurement charts and there isn't that much of a difference in leg opening about 1/4" atleast thats what I got for my size. Have you had any experience with the AW's, the difference between the two is $60, just wondering which way to go?

PG2G

Are the Johnbull SC008 RAW ?

They look alright, and are cheapish(what i was expecting to pay)

Ill have a look on here for more info..

Any other recommendations?>

they are one wash according to the site

Skull 5000XX, Eternal 811, or PBJ XX-005?

Right now I have a pair of Dior 19cm and Nudie Bootcut Olas and am starting to feel the urge for some new denim.

Personally for me it would be a straight choice between the Eternal & PBJ. The fabric is totally different to each other so I guess it would depend on your preference.

The Skull is out of the equation for me since the inseam is way too long and too slim in the thigh. Although you can hem the Skulls I tend to think it would upset the balance of the jeans.

Something that fits like the pbjs, but not pbjs(already have them). Maybe a slightly higher rise than the pbjs.

Is there anything besides:

samurai s0500

samurai 710

flathead 3001

skull 5010 6x6

sized down 1 new cures

ande whall grifters

Am i missing anything? I heard the ande whall grifters are pretty close to pbjs but with a slightly higher rise. Any truth to this?

Iron Hearts 21 oz. Selvage or Imperial Dukes?

Imperial Dukes

kmw rocker or dior homme 19cm?

april77 pixel2 or apc new cure? (in case i need more money than expected to repair the damn car and can restrain myself from spending it on a 300$ jeans)

Dior homme 19cm and april77 pixel2

im lookin to get some nudie RRDS and i found some for $184 which i think is pretty decent.

heres a link to them

http://www.revolveclothing.com/DisplayProduct.jsp?product=NUDI-MJ2

now my quesitons are:

1. Since im spendin close to 200 bux alredy should i just invest in some sammies or canes?

2. Since these are raw selvage, (i doubt they are sanforized) im usually a 30 in jeans, should i get em in 29x34 to accomodate for the shrinkage in length?

3. I also liked the Ola Bootcut in Dry...will these not wear out as good as the RRDS?

thanks.

im lookin to get some nudie RRDS and i found some for $184 which i think is pretty decent..

Since when are they $284? Just letting know know that i'm pretty sure the 30% off first time buyer thing doesn't work with nudies. RRDS wear in better than bootcut olas though. You don't have to upgrade to sammies. It's all about the cut. You can try on nudies in the states if you want plus the RRDS is a more universally flattering cut than the high rise sammies. The denim won't be as nice but they're good starter jeans and the denim is still pretty nice on them in person.