THIS OR THAT? (Use me for all your Should I Buy...? questions)

tweeds

are all of the Nudie Straight Sven Jeans streaky? Or is it only the certain "flame denim" that has the streaky effect? ON the nudie website in the straight sven collection it only has one kind of dry selvage, so this is confusing me as to whether there are two different kinds of SSDS

sda 103's

The sda 103 looks completely different in this pic

http://img58.imageshack.us/img58/2723/sdfront1wl.jpg

compared to Lowreys fit in this pic.

http://www.pahlo.com/super/sda_08.jpg

how are these the same!!!

as giraffe said, probably size and body type. I'm 6' and around 170lbs wearing a sz 32, I assume that other guy is pretty small and wears a relatively large size. based on pics that I've seen, they more often fit like mine.

Going to japan in a couple months....want to limit myself to two or three pairs.

1. Eternal 811

2. ?

-around 200 max

-No LVC

-Looking for a levi 501 fit. Nothing tight or ultra low rise or too slim.

-Open to any suggestions

Thinking Oni, Samurai and/or Pure Blue. Maybe Evisu no. 2's? I know the brands but need help with specific models.

looking for a left hand twill jean with the following:

straight to slim fit (slimmest being xx-005, more along the lines of an SDA 103)

ughh thats about it :)

one last thing, im willing to be a guinea pig, if you can think of a brand or model of jean which has gotten little attention id be willing to try em out (i.e the samurai lefty twill if i could get my hands on a pair!)

What are you looking for? Skinny Lowrise? Straight? Highrise? or just women's denim in general?

If just women's raw denim in general heres some more suggestions: Iron Heart Tomboys, Samurai Geishas, APC Hipsters, Sling N Stones Rachels, Nudie SSK. Thats just off the top of my head and I wouldn't say the Acnes have "not great" quality because the quality is pretty decently abovish average depending on what your comparing them to.

Studio D'Artisan SD-001. Better construction and more interesting fade IMO. Depends on if you want a more uniform and balanced fade (sda) or slightly sharper contrast.

Yeah, I really like the fade of the SDA and its also left-hand twill.

But the Samurai are also a killer with 19 oz!

You also say that they are better constructed, could you be more specific?