THIS OR THAT? (Use me for all your Should I Buy...? questions)

tweeds

I've been breaking in a pair of Nudie Slim Jim Dry Blacks for the last six months. I like the fit a lot, but am less crazy about the branding. Regardless, I want some new indigo jeans. I've already got APC NS, and despite sizing down as everyone universally recommends they fit huge (and I'm not a super skinny guy by any means). I'm almost tempted to get another pair and just size down more, but I'm also thinking about Slim Jim Japans or maybe even April 77 Sinners.

Of the latter two, which would you get?

i'm looking for raw denim(black or blue as long as it's really dark) that fits very slim...i have nudies, apcs, diors, and a few other brands. i haven't bought any raw denim for a while and i've only been wearing cheap monday's tight model(i love the fit so something that fits similar to this would be great). preferrably selvedge, but this is not really too much of a concern.

i'd appreciate someone's help. thanks.

Anyone have any experience with SDA black jeans? I want something that will fade, and I'm wondering if these are black overdye.

If not, I'll prolly get the PBJ XX005BK.

I'm looking to get a pair of Sugar Cane SC41947, not sure whether to buy them raw or one wash. My waist is about 33-34 so I was thinking to go up to 36 in the raw or my true size in the one wash. Any advice on which would be better?, (one wash, or raw)

Get a 33 in one wash. Jeans will stretch out when you wear them....

Also saves you all the shrinking etc.

this gonna be my first time buying raw denim, n im liking the look of slim jim and iron army but dunno which one i should get. any suggestion? should i size down? i dont want a really tight fitting

Question regarding LOW Rise jeans.. these are supposed to be worn at the hips correct? Thats what it means by low rise? So should I measure my hips and then get the jeans in that size? Will that make the ass baggy?

I just got some S5000VX last time in my waist size (like just near my belly button), and apparently they are low rise.. So when I wear them up at my waist they crush my junk! If I get a pair of Dartisan SD-101 will I have the same problem? But this time Im gonna go between my waist and hip size, so its a little more comfortable.. so basically Ill size up 1 inch from my waist, size down 1 inch from my hip.. will this achieve the fit Im looking for? I remember peoeple were saying the SD-101 and 103 are very low rise as well

Hey Guys

I'm looking to buy a couple nice pairs of jeans, Iam 5'8 and 1/2 I weigh about 160 pounds and my waist measures just under 32" I like a relaxed fit something that isnt to tight or baggy. I was thinking about straight svens or something similar. Also what Japanese jeans would best fit my criteria? I have yet to own a pair from a Japanese brand and would like to test them out. Does anyone have any recommendations? Thanks any help.

im still kind of new to raw denim and im looking for a new pair of jeans.

i was thinking of some SSDS or black caliroot denim. which one should i get?

here's a link to the black caliroot denim

http://caliroots.com/system/search/product.asp?id=7714

Question regarding LOW Rise jeans.. these are supposed to be worn at the hips correct? Thats what it means by low rise? So should I measure my hips and then get the jeans in that size? Will that make the ass baggy?

I just got some S5000VX last time in my waist size (like just near my belly button), and apparently they are low rise.. So when I wear them up at my waist they crush my junk! If I get a pair of Dartisan SD-101 will I have the same problem? But this time Im gonna go between my waist and hip size, so its a little more comfortable.. so basically Ill size up 1 inch from my waist, size down 1 inch from my hip.. will this achieve the fit Im looking for? I remember peoeple were saying the SD-101 and 103 are very low rise as well

umm...from my experience....low rise jeans are not really true to the "tag size".....like if i got some low rise jeans in 30...theyd actually be like 32 or 33 in actual measurement....hence they would fall at my hips like theyre supposed to.....if you wanna wear them at your waist then i guess you could size up.....although.....low rise jeans are just that....low rise.......but i guess you ARE entitled to your own preferance of wearing them at your waist......arent you? haha....(im just bein stupid....alot of people here say "theyre just jeans" or "do whatever you want with them here" so im just tryin to tribute to that..haha)

but yea dont upsize too much...cuz then they will be baggy in the ass.....i dunno, i personally hate it when my jeans are baggy around my ass....

i dunno man.....try them on?

http://imagesocket.com/view/Picture_030d90.jpg

Hello,

I would really appreciate some feedback on these. These are the new 18 cm tight fit Dior Homme jeans in a size 27. These are not constrictingly tight on me, and they do differ in look a bit from what they are suppossed to look. I am sure a size 26 would be tight on me, but i am not really sure if i wan't to give up the look these give me. Any opinions?

http://imagesocket.com/view/Picture_023e33.jpg

http://imagesocket.com/view/Picture_026330.jpg

My options:

1. Edwin Nashville

2. APC Rescue

3. Samurai S5000vx

4. PBJ-XX005

I'm a 32 in Imperial Kings and I'm after something a bit slimmer. I'd especially like the hem to be smaller than the Kings which are ~10"; I'm sick of walking through my jeans.

Any suggestions ?

Don't get Rescues. Too big for what you're looking for. PBJs might be a bit slimmer than you were looking at judging from your previous jeans. They're really tight in the thighs. I don't know anything about Edwin Nashvilles. The Samurai s5000 seem like the best bet. It's kind of in between pbj and rescues. They can be a fuller cut, but many people size down 1(some even 2) to get them a bit slimmer. I think sizing down 1 from your waist in the s5000 would give you the look you're after. Try calling blue in green or self edge to see if they have any in your size.

^ If looking for a cut that he listed, definetly list 1 down. You will need to hot soak the s5000, after the soak they will rape your waist with tightness but it will stretch out, so out of the list. the S5000vx's are the best bit. But i'm not sure if they have them at big or SE. so might have to go for the PBJ's, the rescues might be nice if you size down on them and see how they fit.

Hmm, I got my true size in the Sammies, I wonder why they are so tight then around my crotch.. its honestly uncomfortable

Picture_026330.jpg

Picture_023e33.jpg

Picture_030d90.jpg

These are the Dior Homme 18cm tight fit jeans.

They are 27s, but i want to know if i should buy 26s (or if they would look lame being so tight).

Also, if this is my size in Diors, what size would i be in Nudies...I have unfortunately never owned a pair.

I would really appreciate your advice and opinion, since i am going to make desicions soon.

Thanks.

Don't get Rescues. Too big for what you're looking for. PBJs might be a bit slimmer than you were looking at judging from your previous jeans. They're really tight in the thighs. I don't know anything about Edwin Nashvilles. The Samurai s5000 seem like the best bet. It's kind of in between pbj and rescues. They can be a fuller cut, but many people size down 1(some even 2) to get them a bit slimmer. I think sizing down 1 from your waist in the s5000 would give you the look you're after. Try calling blue in green or self edge to see if they have any in your size.
^ If looking for a cut that he listed, definetly list 1 down. You will need to hot soak the s5000, after the soak they will rape your waist with tightness but it will stretch out, so out of the list. the S5000vx's are the best bit. But i'm not sure if they have them at big or SE. so might have to go for the PBJ's, the rescues might be nice if you size down on them and see how they fit.

Thanks for the help, I have contacted 2000db about getting a pair.

First time poster very long time lurker. I am trying to choose between Dior 17cm, Cheap monday tight, and APC new cures. Whichever I get would be in raw indigo. My style is very minimalistic I only wear blank tees, Blank zip up hoodies, raw or dark jeans and occasionally plaid western style shirts. I like everything very slim and fitted and I am a sz 27-28 in most brands.

They are 27s, but i want to know if i should buy 26s (or if they would look lame being so tight).

Also, if this is my size in Diors, what size would i be in Nudies...I have unfortunately never owned a pair.

I would really appreciate your advice and opinion, since i am going to make desicions soon.

Thanks.

Firstly, it depends on what cut/style you want, and I'm guessing the Thinn Finns based on the Dior Homme's cut and based from the pictures, it looks like your diors are baggier on your thighs a bit and on the calve region so you should go to the Dior Homme store and check out a 26 but I think yours still looks nice and on the Nudies, if you do get Thinn Finns, you will def need to go to a store and check them out to really see, because people's opinions on fitting is different (some like it nuthug , some like it baggy). But assumingly that you are a true size 27, drop down to a 26.

^ Thats my opinion but you should check out how tight/baggy you like it.

Dior 17cm, Cheap monday tight, and APC new cures. Whichever I get would be in raw indigo. My style is very minimalistic I only wear blank tees, Blank zip up hoodies, raw or dark jeans and occasionally plaid western style shirts. I like everything very slim and fitted and I am a sz 27-28 in most brands.

Dior 17cm, Cheap monday tight, and APC new cures. If you like slim and fitted, you shouldnt go for the diors, because they will stack and wouldn't fit in your "fitted" look but you could definetly hem it if you are not looking for the stacked look. They also have an antifit on the back so its just a preference if you like it defined or not. The Diors and New Cures fitting wise is similar. Both are around 35 inseam? And the cheap mondays are a 31 inch inseam? So fit wise and everything. New Cures and Cheap Mondays should be what your looking for.

if you do like it stacked/antifit, then def go for the diors. and for the apcs WILL stretch out alot, so suppose you are a 27, TRY to squeeze into a 25, if you can. at least get the buttons on when you try, you should be set, cuz after that, apc's WILL stretch

im still kind of new to raw denim and im looking for a new pair of jeans.

i was thinking of some SSDS or black caliroot denim. which one should i get?

here's a link to the black caliroot denim

http://caliroots.com/system/search/product.asp?id=7714

anyone have any information for me? it would be very much appreciated