tweeds

THIS OR THAT? (Use me for all your Should I Buy...? questions)

pbj xx-011, skull 5010 6x6, or flathead se05bsps?

5010 and then bsp. I love the 5010 but they sold out so I ended up with a pair of BSP

slim jims, weird guys, slim guys, or acne mic

I would personally go with none of the above... Maybe 301S would be a good alternative or the SG1105.

I would personally go with none of the above... Maybe 301S would be a good alternative or the SG1105.

i don't particularly like any of them either but i got store credit so not much can be done. w/e i'll just keep it for now

i like S710xx more..

get the 013xx if you after more slim tapered look (skinny) and lighter weight..

kinda narrowed down my choices....

looking into getting a nice 30s cut.....either warehouse 700 or the LVC 37501....leaning toward warehouse. would you guys agree?

me too :)

question....on blue in green's website..they have listed a "*Warehouse Jeans - #700 Cinch Back High Rise Tapered Leg"

Are these the normal version or is this a tapered leg version?

there are two #700 odels (I know of). the one with the cinchback you mentioned and another one without cinchback and WWII-details

I think BiG only have the cinchback model

warehouse all the way!

Honestly, this will be the last "this or that" question from me before my NY trip (I fly on Monday). I am making one denim purchase, and have narrowed it to....

Another pair of Sam 710xx

Iron Heart 634s B Overdyed

They are both fairly heavyweight, but which should be my next project jeans for the remainder of this terrible winter?

If you got an indigo 710 take the BK probably.´The fits differ a bit, and if you like the 710, then maybe stick with that. If you want something new, take the IH. ´Both are great

samurai 710 white tab no arc, skull 5010xx 6x6, or pbj x-011? trying to get something slim, since i'm 5'6" 120lbs ish.

I'd go with the Samurai's, second choice would be the Skulls. Although the Skulls are a bit tighter at the knee and thigh - so if you want the slimmer of these fits - go for skulls. PBj is the slimmest, but their denim doesn't appeal that much to me.

more of a suggestions? rather than this/that.

i'm having trouble finding a black jacket i really like, so I'm open to suggestions..looking for around 350 max price range..

oh and not too warm..southern ca isnt exactly cold.

fit pic for reference..

http://www.superfuture.com/supertalk/showpost.php?p=2507144&postcount=12858

rep for help!

The IH Rider jacket in black looks awesome, a bit more than you wanted to pay but it does look really good.

yeah imma have to try some on next time I stop into sela if they have em in stock..price is a little higher than i intend on spending but I have a feeling if it looks good I won't be able to resist..

I know that these are not black but look wicked, the 3sixteen stadium jackets

i was actually eying the blue one..i have the supreme waxed work jacket in that brownish color so that'd be redundant. but I think i just need to take a trip to selfedge and solve all my problems. thanks for your suggestions guys :)