THIS OR THAT? (Use me for all your Should I Buy...? questions)

tweeds

I've been into the denim world for a few years now. My first pair was a Nudies Slim Jim dry which I wore into nearly non-existance. I tried out Cheap Monday drys and washed and am currently working on my 5 month pair of Skull 5010xx 6x6 one wash. I'm a 28 waist and like slim leg jeans, but not ballbusting tight. On my Skulls I have an almost 4 in cuff. Just trying to give you guys an idea of my style.

So my question is, what brands do you think, in all your professional opinions, would be lookin good? I'm open to ideas! Thank you!

soda ... oni blue's and 003's.
And Soda - to complete your collection - 45rpm sohariko and PBJ XX07...
Soda: If you were having trouble/issues with your current eternals, then I'm not sure if the pbj xx-005 should be a next option. They'll just be as tight and maybe even slightly tighter and have a lower rise than the 811's.

If you still want that special slubbiness character, though in a more forgiving fit, go for the xx-003 or the oni' blues. Then pick up a pair of the 45rpm or warehouse for your other pair to complete your collection as beatle mentioned above.

Thanks Everyone -- I thought that I would pick two of pairs while in NYC, but I ended up with four.

Oni Blues - love the fit and the denim, very tactile. Although they are so stiff, can't wait for them to soften a bit. Doing the robot walk.

Eternal 811 - sized up 1 from natural waist. Definitely a better fit with a bit of room, my last pair were my natural waist (too tight). Still one of my favorite jeans, which is why I picked up a second pair.

45rpm Sohariko (Black Overwash) - great fit, beautiful details, lovely hue. Can't wait to see how these break in.

and...

Nudie RRVI - never been a big fan of Nudies, but I saw a pair for cheap and picked them up. Mostly because of the vegetable indigo hue, they're such an interesting color. And I will have to admit that I'm really liking the fit.

I tired the PBJ XX-003 which felt a little wide legged for me, and they didn't have the PBJ XX-007 in my size.

munkyballz - the recommendation of the Warehouses is good. But BiG is low on Warehouse stock right now (at least in my size). Althought I did see a bunch the the contest jeans which were being shipped out. They are gorgeous. Not sure what the final price was, the website says $145. If that's the case, everyone in the contest just got the best bang for their buck I've ever seen. I am very green with envy.

The SEXSC's from Self edge just came online and... even though I have contest jeans in the mail... I want them bad.

Like my desktop wallpaper is the backpatch for them...

I'd just hate to lose my chance at these...

hey there,

just wondering if anyone knows the fit and quality of obedient sons dress shirts as compared to band of outsiders. i love the outsiders shirts but i am finding them increasingly detrimental to my financial bottom line. whereas outsiders shirts seem to never go on sale, i frequently find sons shirts in large on the cheap... i like the look of them (ie the recent navy shirt from s/s as compared to the outsiders overdye from this season) but just wondering if anyone has any thoughts.

thanks for any help.

Imperial Dukes or Skull 5010xx 6x6? (both indigo)

Skull 5010xx

skull 5010 or somet slim indigo?

looking for a new staple raw jean to replace my pbj 005s - need something with more of a taper....ideally want a fit that's closest to the acne max

Somet slim

:D

hello can't decide on what to get i got some samurias 5000vx i like the fit but very tight around the crutch i liked the fit of the sugarcane 1945 when i tryed on but don't sell anymore is 66 similar? or would samurial 0510 or 0500 be less tight around crutch?could someone help please i was also thinking maybe some flatheads thanks

hello can't decide on what to get i got some samurias 5000vx i like the fit but very tight around the crutch i liked the fit of the sugarcane 1945 when i tryed on but don't sell anymore is 66 similar? or would samurial 0510 or 0500 be less tight around crutch?could someone help please i was also thinking maybe some flatheads thanks

Ummm. 510 will be less tight around the crotch. 0500 will be tighter. Flat Head makes a bunch of different models. Some are tighter, some looser. They're very different denim.

I'm thinking about purchasing mrbrightsside's PRPS:

http://www.superfuture.com/supertalk/showthread.php?t=34968

I'm looking to purchase it because I am looking for a purple selvage denim with a decent fit and price range. I'd rather not spend $250 on a pair of Oni. I'm looking to use these for baggy + pinroll look. Anyone have opinion

sounds exactly what you want in the prps.