THIS OR THAT? (Use me for all your Should I Buy...? questions)

tweeds

sorry guys, im so indecisive :(

OK I've been hearing some really good things about a lot of Jap brands so I thought why not drop a lil extra for some better jawnz..

PBJ 005s, Skull 5010 6x6s, or Eternal 811s?

feel free to drop some other suggestions too, I'm looking to spend around $230.

Out of those three...Eternals are the only ones I would consider having as my only pair of jeans in my rotation. That said, I like the PBJs more...they are just super slubby and can even hurt, which I like, but wouldn't want as my only option. Flathead f310s are really nice as are Iron Heart 634s. It all kinda just depends on what you want and what details/design elements you appreciate.

For me, it would be between the two sda's. And from there I don't understand how the natural indigo makes them worth 2.5 times more expensive. Of course, they've also got that cordovan patch... I say get whichever you think you'd feel good with in the long run. I, myself, would probably be unhappy either way: If I got the regulars, I'd always wonder how that natural indigo would look. But if I got the naturals I'd always ponder what other pair I'd have bought with the extra money. I guess it's all a question of character.

For me, it would be between the two sda's. And from there I don't understand how the natural indigo makes them worth 2.5 times more expensive. Of course, they've also got that cordovan patch... I say get whichever you think you'd feel good with in the long run. I, myself, would probably be unhappy either way: If I got the regulars, I'd always wonder how that natural indigo would look. But if I got the naturals I'd always ponder what other pair I'd have bought with the extra money. I guess it's all a question of character.

I know what you mean. I went over to BiG and looked at both again. I decided that the denim just looked too similar for me to really want the natural's more. If the denim was nice and streaky similar to that of the oni shoai's, I probably would have splurged, but I decided not to. Thanks for the advice

midnight, if you were looking for a size 28, then the limited edition naturals wouldn't work anyway since the smallest BiG has is a 29. Now... if you could go with a 29, maybe you could get the mid/high rise full leg naturals and get them altered. Probably a pretty big hassle, though.

http://blueingreensoho.com/site/index.php?page=shop.product_details&flypage=shop.flypage&product_id=43&category_id=&manufacturer_id=12&option=com_virtuemart&Itemid=28

midnight, if you were looking for a size 28, then the limited edition naturals wouldn't work anyway since the smallest BiG has is a 29. Now... if you could go with a 29, maybe you could get the mid/high rise full leg naturals and get them altered. Probably a pretty big hassle, though.

http://blueingreensoho.com/site/index.php?page=shop.product_details&flypage=shop.flypage&product_id=43&category_id=&manufacturer_id=12&option=com_virtuemart&Itemid=28

The cheaper natural indigo version has a 31 inch waist pre-wash on a size 28. However, the more expensive natural indigo version in a size 29 also has a 31 inch waist. So, they're basically the same I think. Fuck. Now i want them limited edition jawnz again haha. I'll see how funds are in a while.

Looking for suggestions...

Should I buy a pair of PBJs (or any other raw selvedge brand at around 225 usd, the price point I want to work with) or a pair of Sugar Canes? Sugar Canes can be had at 20% off at Denim Bar...

I'm looking for a look that is dressier-- can be worn with a nice button down or a polo shirt, as well as a straight or relaxed fit.

Thanks for the help.