THIS OR THAT? (Use me for all your Should I Buy...? questions)

tweeds

Skull 5010 6x6

or

Sams 710xx 19ozzzzzzzz

I'm looking for a great fit uncuffed, unhemmed w/ good stacking.

If you want stacking i'd go with the 5010, the cut lends itself to a better stacked look..

Oh and i'm having a couple problems myself. I want to purchase a pair of nice and streaky natural indigo jeans but can't figure out what the best pair for me would be. I want something slim (not skinny) but not loose either. I was thinking about the pbj and oni shoai's, but wasn't sure. What do you guys suggest? Thanks!

or how bout a pair of either rakers or grifters?

slim tapered vs slim straight

i think they're streaky

as for the somet, i looked at them

still not tapered enough, hence the rakers just ... v3 vs main line

price difference :/

Ok got my KMW 1980 in 32X34 and they were way too tight for my liking( 6"3' 175lbs). From above the knee it was nearly skin tight or at least it seemed so. I am used to mall brand(Indigo Palms, Faconnable, Mavi, Levi) pre-washed bootcut jeans.

So I am looking to get rid of them and get a roomier pair of jeans. Keep in mind this is my first pair of raws...

What I was looking at:

RRDS

Imperial king(Duke's seem too much like 1980)

Flathead 380

KMW 2010

APC NS or Rescue

I was told that for my first pair of raw denim to not get a japanese brand since it is for more experienced buyers. There are a lot of Japanese jeans that catch my eye but I am trying to not get one for a first pair. And yup I know I have a flathead on the lsit.

Also if anyone has any other suggestions please feel free to give them.

Not sure what jeans to get next. I currently own a pair of Black APC NS in a 29. Semi-tight in thighs (I do a lot of running so I have big thighs), but I like the over all fit. I'm looking for a pair of Indigo jeans, similar to the NSs fit. Any suggestions on brand, model, size?

sorry guys, im so indecisive :(

OK I've been hearing some really good things about a lot of Jap brands so I thought why not drop a lil extra for some better jawnz..

PBJ 005s, Skull 5010 6x6s, or Eternal 811s?

feel free to drop some other suggestions too, I'm looking to spend around $230.