THIS OR THAT? (Use me for all your Should I Buy...? questions)

tweeds

Ok, currently I'm rotating between my Samurai 710's (weekdays) and putting a little wear on my Oni Vedge (weekends). After christmas I'm going to start on some Sugarcane Hawaii's, and when the weather warms again I'll rotate them with the LVC 55's.

Amongst all that indigo I want a pair of general purpose black denim, straight cut, medium weight, not too tight. I'll be heading to New York at the beginning of December, so anything from BIG or Self Edge to recommend?

aero leather?

how much you willing to spend on an a2?

what size are you?

I'm between a 38 and a 40 depending on make. I'm somewhat flexible on price. I only mention Buzz because I really like the construction on my tanker and I'm more familiar with the brand. If Aero quality isn't up to par then I Dont mind spending a bit more.

I'm between a 38 and a 40 depending on make. I'm somewhat flexible on price. I only mention Buzz because I really like the construction on my tanker and I'm more familiar with the brand. If Aero quality isn't up to par then I Dont mind spending a bit more.

i have a real mccoy roughwear 40 real mccoy cable 40 and a buzz roughwear in 38