The ugliest Jeans in the world thread.

thelion1856

Agreed. It makes the jeans seem like such a gimmick.

it's just such a pointless collab. they're basically just normal n&f with some ugly lining inside. i thought the point of collabs was that you could get denim you love in some other brand's cut you love, not cheap gimmicks.

I've seen some n&f that fades real nice, but damn they make some nasty shit sometimes.

I agree with the naked and famous stuff. With some of the stuff that's come out lately I'm slightly embarrassed to have been such a fan. I guess this is a good as a time as ever to step up to real japanese jeans.

^agreed..

*but dont sleep on american co's that source american denim and japanese both that are in the same price range of n&f's- rogue territory, baldwin, tellason, left field, 3sixteen, raleigh, etc.. they just seem more expensive because theyre not sold at shiesty online shops w/ rep codes*

Edited by jus schilling

Posted (edited) · Hidden by jus schilling, June 9, 2012 - No reason given
Hidden by jus schilling, June 9, 2012 - No reason given

even the hypebeats were hating on them, which says a lot.. its a blessing that my latest pair fell apart 2 weeks in.. pissed me off enough to buy a real pair of japanese (not rare & raw japanese denim sourced from *unknown* famous world renknown mill).. i couldnt even afford to send them back for repair/exchange if i wanted to..

and brandon just reminds me of a door to door vacum cleaner salesman.. every other brand on here pretty much lets its product speak for itself.. like, ive never seen jeans w/ wolves jumping out of them or diamonds on them or whatever, so dead that.. please.. especially raw denim.. the only co. to do that stuff like that is evisu.. n&f is just as tacky, imo..

cant hate completely tho.. they did put out some good shit/got a lot of people into raw denim.. especially thru the unbranded brand..

but dont sweat it.. yer biz wont be missed.. teenies/early 20 somethings will be/are already all over this shit (just take one look at their fb page).. and hopefully the condoms will keep them from reproducing..

alright. rant. done.

hate it or love it.. just a young g's perspective..

Edited by jus schilling
  • 2 weeks later...

i understand tho.. n&f is a money trap.. been there.. i have 2 new pairs that i havent really worn (one fell apart in 2 weeks), just off principal, theyll see no play.. its a cornball scene, so i stepped.. like, i think my little sister just bought the strawberry shortcake sniffable pair at the "skater" shop at the mall.. lots of people hated off the bat.. i wasnt around for that, really, or i just didnt know shit..

fits shit.. diaper butt and flairs like crazy.. thats not even the worst the part.. am i hating/exagerating? check their fb page..

japan blue is another great alternative, price wise.. just about the same.. construction wise- the shit is amazing too.. ive been wearing a pair for a few weeks and love them..

i love my frankensteins lol

you guys are comparing N&F to the other brands as if theyre in the same price range but they really arent. the other brands you listed never go on sale or even if they do, not down too much. the majority of people/smart consumers will buy N&F for <$100 or around there

I got NFXMOMO collab and elephants and love em both but they really making me cringe with the latest releases like scented and them ugly ass karmaloop collabs. Agree there are more 'genuine' company's making nice denim in the same price ranges, got some 3sixteens and their really nice.

Can't see myself buying any NF again if they keep coming out with shit like this.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Does anybody know what armpit of the world people wear this garbage in?... Yeah... It's called Europe... This looks like old G-star paired with pumas... gotta be euro-trash...

I don't think this is entirely true. This is what happens when arabs and turks try to emulate euro-trash. Seriously, go to Turkey and you'll see nothing but this shit. In spain, similar stuff is around, but not this bad.

• 1 month later...

Just stumbled upon this:

I don't know whether "Japrags" has been mentioned yet, but they sure deserve it. You can own these bad boys for as little as $99! <_<

finally, i won't have to choose belts in the morning any more

this most miserable part about all of this, is that people are spending a lot of money do to this shit to themselves..

and the pic up above.. if you check the "superfashion" portion of this site, people are all about jocking stupid ass jeans like that now..

this most miserable part about all of this, is that people are spending a lot of money do to this shit to themselves..

and the pic up above.. if you check the "superfashion" portion of this site, people are all about jocking stupid ass jeans like that now..

Yeah, stuff like this is why I don't like Superfashion at all, it might as well be a totally different site than Superdenim.

Then again, they probably laugh at urban lumberjacks with big beards in work shirts, cinch back jeans, and logger boots, so it goes both ways. Fashion is a war that can't be won.